'I had nowhere else to go' •han jisung•

Start from the beginning

"Let me see the damage," Jisung ordered, returning back to his cold manner as if he didn't just seem worried or pissed not even three minutes ago.

You took a big inhale as he lifted your shirt to show your bare stomach carved with cuts and a few stab wounds. Jisung clicked his tongue and tilted his head, poking his tongue into the inside of his cheek while he examined your injuries. You slid down in your seat slowly, unable to stay seated with semi-good posture anymore.

"Who did this to you?" Jisung asked, grabbing a couple materials to stitch your cuts up. You looked at Jisung, but couldn't answer. You were losing consciousness quickly.

Jisung looked over at you and put a hand on the side of your face once he realized that you were beginning to close your eyes. They flew open at the sudden touch, looking straight back into his.

"Who did this to you." Jisung asked a bit more firmly, but it was more of a demand than a question.

You didn't answer for a while. But when you did, Jisung's expression grew dark in a matter of a second.

"Ka Hyunsoon?" Jisung repeated, leaning close to wrap a bandage around your stab wounds to stop the bleeding even though you've been bleeding out for at least 35 minutes already.

You watched him as he kept eye contact with you, wrapping the bandage around your waist and practically underneath your arms beneath your mangled shirt. You could only nod, not having enough energy to talk.

He was confusing. Jisung was cold as ice when you saw him on a mission yesterday. He would only spare you a glare across the room, and you'd flip him off with a smile. But now, he was helping clean your wounds and asking who hurt you? What changed all of a sudden?

Jisung let out a sigh as he stood up to grab a wet cloth by his sink. You turned your head and watched his back, completely hypnotized by the way his muscles moved underneath his t-shirt. He turned around, only to catch you staring as he held the damp cloth in his hand. You didn't even try to look another way and kept your eyes on him as he walked back over with a pissed off expression.

But he didn't say anything as he sat down and began cleaning your cuts. It stung, yeah, but not enough to really make you in any more pain. The only thing that hurt were the stab wounds. It confused you. Usually he has smart remarks, but he was just fuming from the ears.

"What's wrong?" you suddenly asked, making him look up at you as he was bent over your bare stomach, cleaning up the dried blood.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as a response. You lifted your head a tiny bit and stared at him with suspicion. He knew what you meant, he was just being stubborn. Then you connected the dots.

"No," you said, shaking your head. Jisung's expression dropped. "You're not going after Hyunsoon,"

"Did you see what he did to you?" Jisung asked, raising his voice as he motioned his hand to your wounds on your stomach and the cuts on your face.

You clenched your jaw and leaned your head back on the rest as Jisung continued to scold you.

"They hurt you and ambushed you, Y/n! I don't want them hurting you ever again," Jisung argued, snapping your attention back to him.

'I don't want them hurting you ever again,'

Jisung resumed stood up and tossed the cloth into his sink as he began putting the kits back away. It seemed as though he was in a hurry or something.