I'm grateful I can still be apart of the show, but I also wouldn't of minded if I wasn't.

He begins to take the stitches out and my eyes widen at the pain. Atlas grabs my hand and rubs small circles on my palm, making the pain bearable. I see Vera looking at me and she begins to bounce her leg.

" You're not selling me on this Serena. Can I just keep mine Doc? "

We laugh and he tells me that he's done before helping me up. Atlas pulls me onto his lap as Vera gets up and she lays on her good side.

Elias begins to rub her thigh and kiss her hand as Zed takes her stitches out, and Zed also indulges in conversation to distract her.

" Trust me , I did these stitches myself and you were fine then " he says with a laugh

" I was unconscious! "

As she talks , he begins taking her stitches out and he keeps bickering with her to distract her.

——

We're now back at the house and I'm on the phone with the Vera and I's lawyer. Her name is Annette and she has been working hard on building an even more solid case than we already have. She tells me that Griffin and Nate are both in jail with a bond of one million dollars.

Both of their families have tried to reach out to me, but I had Shiloh politely tell them I wasn't ready for a conversation with them.

After updating me on the case, she hangs up and Atlas comes in along with Eli.

" We've got to run an errand , but we will be back soon. " Atlas says

" Okay! Let's go " I say getting up.

" Just us Serena " Eli says

I narrow my eyes before I shrug and lay back down in bed. Atlas walks over and gives me a quick kiss before they leave and with that Vera comes into the room.

" Let's go out tonight! We could go to dinner or something since they're going out. " she says wiggling her eyebrows

I smile before nodding and I head into the bathroom to shower. As I undress, I look into the mirror at the tender wound on my side. At first it made me very self conscious, but Atlas told me everyday that it was beautiful and that it made me look bad ass.

After a long shower and doing my routine I walk out in a towel to see Vera holding a beautiful dress.

" I love it! Go get ready I'm just going to do some makeup real fast"

She nods before leaving and I sit at the vanity. I do a bit of concealer, bronzer, blush, and highlight before adding some mascara and lip oil.

I pull my hair into a cute half up half down hairstyle then I put on some sandals and perfume. I call out for Vera and she doesn't answer me, making me open the door and stick my head out.