" Hey! Get away from there! " an officer says to me

I punch the window, getting his attention.

" I'll fucking kill you! "

Elias runs to the car before seeing Nate and he takes off to the front seat to unlock the door. An officer drags him away before bending him over the hood and cuffing him.

" CALM DOWN! "

I fight against the two officers that try to do the same to me. A third one finally comes up and I am forced onto the ground before I am cuffed.

The cop drags me beside Elias who is leaned up against a cop car.

Someone comes out and he has Elias's bat in his hand , and it drips with blood. It's placed in a bag and taken into a white van. Soon , a knife is also brought out.

I look down as I begin to feel tears prick at my eyes. All I want is to be next to Serena, I shouldn't have left.

" Griffin? " Jax says

My head snaps up as I see cops walk up the street with a bleeding Griffin in cuffs. The cops get into the ambulance with him and they speed off to the hospital.

" Listen , your girlfriend needs you. If I uncuff you, you have to get in your car and go to them. Let me handle this part , and we will talk soon. " a officer says coming up to me.

——

We rush inside the emergency room and towards the desk.

" Serena Laurent?! "

" Vera Garcia?! "

The lady looks at Eli and I before she begins typing away on her computer.

" They are both in emergency surgery, the waiting room is to your left. A doctor will be with you soon. " she says

" Can you tell us anything else? Are they okay? " Isla asks from behind me.

The nurse shrugs before looking back down at her computer and focuses on something else.

Sighing, I sit down in the uncomfortable chair and we all begin to wait.

Hours have passed and Isla has cried herself to sleep while Jax holds onto her tightly. Elias has been pacing around the waiting room and occasionally he goes up to the front desk and he'll ask for an update which she only shrugs to.

I begin to get antsy as I wait and I think of my parents. My father has some of the best lawyers money can buy, and we are going to need one.

I excuse myself and head towards the men's bathroom and pull my phone out.

" Dad? "

" Atlas. I'm kind of busy at the moment, so what is it? "

" I need your best lawyer. I'll explain everything later-"

" Fine, but I need to know whats going on" he says uninterestedly

" I met a woman down here in Tampa, Elias's sister. Today her ex boyfriend and ex best friend broke into her house and they hurt her badly. She's in surgery. " I say as tears begin to fall down my face.

" I will send Annette down, but Atlas, you will end whatever it is you have with this girl before summer ends. " he says before hanging up.

I grow angry as I harshly wipe the tears from my eyes. I splash some cold water onto my face before I look in the mirror. My knuckles turn white from how hard I grip the sink as I begin to think.