Nicolette

It had been a month since Jamie finally stood up to her mother her and Michael's divorce was officially finalized she was so happy to be Free. Jamie was unloading the groceries from the car before hearing Ricardo's fast Pace footsteps "Jamie what are you doing baby you don't have to carry these heavy bags I'll do it for you go inside relax your feet". "what ever you say muscle Man" she responded handing him a bag then following behind him inside his house.
"Listen Jamie I was thinking that we should go to Lakeview cabin's for the weekend for a romantic getaways" he told her as he sat the bags on the kitchen counter. Jamie felt her heart racing as her mind suddenly went back to the trip her and Michael took with mallorie and Daniel not knowing they were sleeping together. "I don't think that's a good idea bae I'll find something else for us to do" she said trying not to make eye contact with him as she read one of the ten on text messages from her mother.
"Mallorie had her baby last night I was hoping you would have been woman enough to come visit mallorie along with everyone else but I see your still being a inconsiderate, spoiled, self-centered little girl I'll be at the hospital until 1:30 for wanting your life do the right thing and put your ego aside"

Meanwhile at the hospital...........

Jamie's mother Caroline watched Mallorie's beautiful baby girl Sarah through the window of the nursery at baby Nicolette with Michael. "Isn't she beautiful she have her mother's eyes" Michael stated forgetting all the b******* that led to that moment. "Have you talked to anyone about a job because I don't see how your going to take care of Mallorie and that little girl" "I'm still waiting to hear back from a guy I know in real estate".

Kim was sitting in a chair next to Mallorie's bed strolling through Instagram before mallorie woke up "girl you are always on that phone" mallorie told her as she looked around the room."Well look who's awake everyone is down the hallway looking at your little miracle except for Mom she had to go get something from someone she works with she'll be back in about an hour"
"So does everyone include Jamie or no"
"No she didn't come you should've known she could never put someone else before herself I don't understand why you're even friends with her anyway" Kim said before reaching into her handbag to pull out a stick of gum. "I know she's not always a great friend but I thought she could get over herself for at least one hour to meet her goddaughter for the love of God I even made Nicolette's middle name Jamie for her".

Back at Ricardo's house...........

Ricardo was talking about something but Jamie wasn't listening she was to busy looking at her car keys contemplating if she should go to the hospital or not she didn't want to go but if she didn't go she would look like the bad guy. "I can just hear all the things they're saying Jamie is such a bitch for not being here, Jamie is probably too ashamed to show her face seeing how she divorced her husband and immediately jumped in bed with another man" she thought to herself biting her fingernails.