unwanted House guest

Jamie was sitting on the hood of her car as Daniel walked out of the police station towards her "well you don't look happy to see me" Jamie said "I'm happy to see you but I'm confused about why you bailed me out when you have so much on your plate right now you should be worried about like that snake Michael man I can't wait to get my hands on him" before checking his phone for the time. "I couldn't stand the thought of you in there while Mallorie's ass is free as Bird and I need your help if we're going to get out of this s***** Michael and mallorie started and get some revenge we have to work together" she explained.
"Sounds good to me what you got"
" That bitch is pregnant so we'll deal with her last but right now we're going to pay Michael a visit while his new hoe Sara is at yoga class she won't be back until three she told him before getting up and opening her.
"How do you know all of this" he questioned "don't worry about it just get in the car and I'll explain the rest when we get there".

Meanwhile at the coffee shop.........

Before yoga class Sara and her friend Rachel went for an ice coffee "so you let your New man's baby mama spend the night in house and you cooked breakfast from them I only have one question of you have you lost your mind Sara" Rachel asked. "I didn't want her in my house but  what choice did I have I really love him and if I say no to him he might leave me
I've been alone for a long while I can't go back to those lonely nights" Sara explained
"F***** love he says he loves you but does he really it sounds like he loves disrespecting you and lying to you".
"He said he didn't know about the baby until yesterday and I believe him"
"Oh come on there's no way in hell a woman waits until she's that far in her pregnancy to say something to the father" Rachel said before taking a sip of her coffee
"Well I'll worry about that later I'm just looking forward to her being gone when I get back h......." "Hold on are you telling me you left her and him alone in your house"
"Yea but it's not what you think he promised me nothing would happen and she would be gone by the time I get back" Sara explained before checking her phone for the time. "Oh hell no forget yoga class we're going back to your house right now" Rachel said before grabbing Sara's arm pulling her out the coffee shop. "I'm telling you Rachel nothing is going on between them" Sara yelled as Rachel pulled her to the car "I'll believe it when I see it period".

Meanwhile at Sara's house..........

Michael was sitting on the couch looking for something to watch when mallorie walked in the living room. "Boy turn off that TV we got stuff to figure out" she said before sitting next to him "yea like figuring out why you're still here shouldn't you be going home" he asked. "Ha ha very funny but no you need figure out how you're going to give that bitch the boot because you only have one month left and you need to hurry up and get the house from Jamie before the baby comes".  "I will figure it out now if you don't mind will you get out of here" "oh don't act like you don't like me being here daddy I'll tell what how about me and you go upstairs and I'll suck all your stress away" she told him before placing her hand on his scratch.

            .....  .. ..To be continued............