_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

' I don't feel any stronger, but my points increased, I need to use them quickly!' Unlike in the game where Tang Zhan thought of how he would be strong with each point increase, this time his thoughts were different, his thoughts were about how his points could make him survive.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

[HP: 25.

Strength: 22. +. i.

Agility: 22. +. i.

Endurance: 23. +. i.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After putting the points the way he wanted them, and confirming it, a surge of power could be felt in his body.

Energy was flowing in from all directions, these energies were white in colour but as they entered his body it became as black as his shadows.

[Energy: 120/120]

"Aarrgghh!" Feeling his muscles contract and retract, tear and join, his bones expanding before compressing, he couldn't help but let out a yell.

"see the person telling us to be quiet, he's quite the loud one" some of the maids gossiped and murmured.

"I hope you all know how to shoot a gun?" a voice cut them out of their reverie.

"I know that those who work for the Tang family are mostly educated hitmen, right?" Tang Zhan said while looking at them.

"yes sir!"

"yes, we can!"

Different people started giving their answers, but Tang Zhan continued nonetheless.

"when it happens you all have to listen to me, understood!"

*screech!!!

A car sped into the compound and didn't stop until it got to the door, and people started coming out offloading different backpacks and weapons.

Tang Zhan looked at the weapons, there were at least 80 silenced pistols there, up to 9 assault rifle, 20 mini machine handgun, more than 100 high impact grenades, and finally two swords.

"I don't remember ordering for swords"

" if you're going to war, at least I should follow, and you know I fancy swords"

"hey brother, do you know all the things we bought had exhausted both my account and yours and I even had to borrow from mom's" His sister complained.

[You have 01:09 minutes to prepare]

"Yufei, in the next one minute money will lose what we call value" facing back to the people, he kicked the guns towards them.

"take one pistol, and four magazines, then get the f**k out of here and save yourself"

"okay sir!!!"

As Tang Zhan said this the people he subconsciously looked on to his right.

[You have 00:10 minutes to prepare]

"leave now!"

And so, the maids and workers were relieved of their works, on the first day of the year whereas they had collected the year's payment, it was a win for them, or as so they thought.

They all ran out of the wide compound as big as a football field, into the streets of the city, and started celebrating their win, not even noticing the gate locking behind them.

"oh now we've really lost money!" Yufei said.

Looking towards his sister he saw there were two people left, his sister and her trusted bodyguard Banjo.

[The apocalypse has begun]

Immediately, his system panel became visible to the people there.

"Brother what the heck is that!?" His sister questioned, but Tang Zhan just gave a smirk and since they were in a house with closed curtains and switched off lights, his face looks more devilish than anything.

His closed eyes made his smirk more pronounced, and a part of his teethes could be seen through the gap in his lips.

A sudden darkness covered the world, at this point Tang Zhan opened his eyes, and the pure whiteness of it glowed.

"a-" He covered his sister's mouth as she wanted to scream.

"shhhh!"

A system panel too appeared in front of Banjo and Yufei. His own system too had showed up, but it didn't need to show him his status screen, it just went straight to the point.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

[The dark cloud;

Survive for as long as you can under the dark clouds.

Duration: 30 minutes.]

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

' so it's the clouds that would first spread the virus, good'

Tang Zhan could see that his sister and Banjo were still getting familiar with their systems, so he went towards the bags that carried foods.

Tang Zhan was smarter, much smarter than they gave him credits for, he knew that some would place food individually into their inventory, but c'mon that's whack.

So he place foods into backpacks, filled to the brim, then placed it into  his inventory, life is simple if you're smart.

From the side of his eyes he could see Banjo wanted to do the daily quests, as he was already preparing to do pushups.

"Banjo, do not waste your energy, we will be needing all the powers we can get"

"powers we can get? Aren't we just meant to survive the dark clouds, we are doing that already" Yufei unaware of the true reason of the dark clouds, spoke without fear, but Tang Zhan just chuckled, and turned his head to face her, this time his eyes were opened and he did those ear to ear smile.

"Yufei... You've ever heard of zombies!".