Chapter 1: Tutorial Complete!

Start from the beginning

That is, until a girl with short beige hair, crimson eyes, and a well-endowed figure walked up to the middle of the vehicle with a pleading look on her face. Almost immediately, Kiyotaka tore his gaze away from the scene before a pink screen with white text could show up.

"I'm not looking to activate a dating simulator right now, of all times..." he shook his head while inwardly cursing whoever it is that gave him this power. Oh, who was he kidding? He would surely meet this girl again because she was wearing the girls' uniform of the same high school that he's going to.

"Excuse me? Is there anyone here who would be willing to give up their seat? Please?"

Kiyotaka then heard the girl's cute voice, and he could already tell that she easily got everyone's attention just from her appeal and kind nature alone. Well, maybe except the person who was seated to his left.

Beside him was a girl with long black hair and red eyes reading a book entitled 'Crime and Punishment'. In short, she was a beautiful young woman. Kiyotaka was interested in her choice of reading (because of what it was about), but he was also curious about whether she was too busy reading to notice the issue that was happening around her or she didn't care at all.

While he was looking at her, the brown-haired teen failed to realize what he was doing and it was too late for him to do so when a familiar pink screen appeared above the girl's head.

[Horikita Suzune: 'Icy Loner']

[Relationship Status: ?]

[Affection Points: 0/100]

[Heroine Summary: Suzune is the younger sister of the current Student Council President of Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School, a talented young man named Manabu whom she looks up to very much and desires to be like him one day. She chose to go to the same school as him for the sole reason of following in his footsteps, as well as to make him acknowledge her. Unlike her brother though, she is very isolated and refuses to make friends of any sort, believing that she is above everyone else and doesn't need social connections to achieve her goal.]

"I got distracted. How embarrassing," the young man thought to himself in disappointment. This dating simulator power was clearly going to be annoying to deal with. "Well, I suppose this means that this girl, Horikita Suzune, is a Heroine like Nanase."

Can't there be some sort of warning when a girl he comes across with is a Heroine? That's one of his skills, right? Or is the 'Heroine Summary' the extent of that skill? If it appears, then a girl is a 'Heroine' and if not, she is a 'Filler Character'. What a disappointing skill.

On the brighter side of things, the 'Heroine Summary' gave him valuable information about the girl, including who she is and what she's like.

"So this girl looks up to her older brother... he's someone to keep an eye on, if that's the case. I'm surprised that a girl like her is considered a Heroine. With that kind of attitude, we might not get along. In fact, I can tell that it would offend her if she ever finds out that there's someone better than her."

He was referring to himself but of course, he wouldn't do something stupid like showing the girl his true abilities within. That's a one-way ticket to getting attention and he didn't want that, considering what he's already dealing with at the moment.

While Kiyotaka was unaware of it, Horikita had noticed that he was staring at her, prompting her to give him an icy glare that looked like it could freeze lava itself. When he did realize it, he was too late. The girl looked pissed with him, and he knew why.

"You know, it is rude to stare."

As he thought of something to say as a response, Kiyotaka felt the world around him freeze and everything lost its color. The three choices appeared before him and for the first time, he actually felt grateful that his power intervened and saved him from a difficult situation. Kiyotaka truly had no idea what to say as an excuse to the girl and to make matters worse, he knew to himself that he was staring at her.