hello trouble pt 9

Zak's pov

I breathe out as the door closes. The police detectives have just left. The last hour has been more traumatic than the fire and the girls being in hospital combined.
Nick has apparently been stalking Mandy.. he followed her and Joe to london and then back up here. He decided to strike when she was most vonurable, without Joe. He set the fire at their workplace and sabortaged the scissor lift and fire shutters.. his intention was to kill Mandy no doubt. The police had tracked him to his last known address tonight only to find it empty.
They came here to offer witness protection for Mandy. She stubornly refused but they seemed happy enough that we were going away in the morning to the lakes.
All i could do was watch along with Kirsty, Tony and Jamie as i watched my best friend mentally build a wall of protection around her and Joes eyes almost turn black with anger.
Silance filled the room now and i looked at Mandy, ive seen that look before. And i knew what was going to come out of her mouth next.
"You're safe sweetheart, im not going to let anything happen to you i promise you." Joe says as he tries to put his arm around her but she jerks away.
"You're not safe Joe! None of you are... i should of warned you about him sooner that way you wouldn't be stuck in this fucked up situation right now! If i were you i'd just leave now all of you before i get you hurt or even killed."
She struggled to get up and pushed Jamie's helping hand away.
She slowly hopped out of the room. Then we hear the front door slam.
Joe and Kirsty both get up and try and go after her.
"Leave her... you two are too close to this. She's petrified Kirst you could of got killed in that fire and shes blaming herself, and Joe she's in love with you dude you know what happens in her dream."
They both give me understanding looks.
"I'll go see if i can breakdown that stubborn wall of hers."
I follow her out to find her sat in her car drivers window down having a cigarette with the radio on.
I didnt even give her chance to argue i just got straight into the passenger seat alongside her.
"What do you want Zak?."
"A cigarette... i forgot mine."
"You know you're all better off without me." She says flipping open her pack and offering me to take one.
"I knew you were going to say something along that level of shit!" I say to her lighting the smoke.
"Don't Zak ok. For christ sakes i nearly got kirsty killed. You can't tell me you don't hate me because you should do... and as for Joe. Well its my fault i should of never have got together with him in the first place! As if we are ever going to be happy together."
Mandy's calm and steady words suddenly started to wobble and break.
"Its all my fault Zak..... i cant let him hurt you all." Shes full on sobbing right now which is actually what she needed... she needed to get this out.
"Mandy i dont blame you. You didnt set fire to the place. And as for Joe, its obvious you aren't just going to be able to push him out he loves you so its tough tits." That made her laugh. i reached for her almost spent ciggerette and threw it out of the window.
"Don't push us out sis. Not when you need us the most." I take her hand and squeeze it she looked back and smiled.
Just then we heard our song come on the radio.
We both just looked at each other with open mouths.
The song ended and the DJ said how much it had been causing a stir already and it was hotly tipped for a top 10 debut.
"What the fuck!" We both screamed and jumped out of the car. Between myself and our bands news her wall of protection had crumbled.
I scooped her up to save her limping and carried her back into the house so we could share what we had heard.
But not before she pulls Joe and kirsty into a tight group hug.
"Im so sorry you two... "
"Mandy its ok" kirsty says a tear escaping her right eye.
Joe just silently held her and nodded in my direction as a thank you.

Joes pov

Its been a few days since that night at Mandy's place and our week with all of us in the lakes is in full swing.
Mandy has ignored me and left her leg brace at home we are walking along side the lake with Kirsty and Zak whilst jamie has stayed at the cabin glued to his laptop watching for updates of the bands chart position and Tony was working on some songs himself enjoying the peace.
"This is just what i needed quiet and my best friends." Mandy says linking my arm.
"I hear you girl its so romantic up here." Kirsty said looking back at us.
Both myself and Mandy shot Zak a look he noticed and then he texted something on his phone. Mandy's phone buzzed.
"I forgot the ring.... im not doing it without the ring." The text read.
"Fuck!" Mandy shouted a little to loud.
"What?" Kirsty said.
"Fuck im hungry!" Mandy saved herself.
"What do you say we go back pick up Jamie and Tony and we go find a nice quiet pub that serves food?" I offer as i pick mandy up bridal style.
"Joe i can walk perfectly fine!! Test me tonight if you don't believe me" she purrs that last sentance down my ear.
"We will see." I say as Zak and Kirsty laughed pretending not to hear.
We went for our meal we found a lovely little pub that did a carvery each of us having a huge roast dinner each. Jamie sulked because we did manage to pull him away from his laptop but he did manage to get Zak and the others excited as the midweek charts already had their song at number 7.
We are now back in the cabin just chilling and having a few drinks. Mandy is leaning against my chest im playing with her hand looking at the blue colour she'd applied to her nails before hand.
She gets up from my hold.
"Right im calling it a night..." she makes her way around the room giving goodnight hugs to everyone then i watch her climb the stairs.
Ten minutes have passed and my phone buzzes it was a text from mandy.
"That wasn't an invitation for you to decline Joseph.... upstairs now!"
I try to hide my reaction but my tongue poking out of my mouth gives me away...
"Goodnight Joe." Kirsty says with a giggle before ive even left the sofa.
"Goodnight guys." I say as i jog up the stairs.
*SMUT WARNING!*
I enter our room and theres no sign of her until, i see her standing in the door frame to our en suite wearing a white lace bra and matching... wait a minute. Fuck! Crotchless panties.
"Finally!" She says.
I dont get chance to speak as she walks over to me and palms my chest like shes thinking of what to do next.
She pushes me so im sat at the edge of the bed and straddles me.
"Mandy your knee?" I almost protest im loving her sexiness right now but i don't want her hurting herself.
She puts a finger to my lip.
"Let me worry about that... tonight im in control.... understand?!"
Shit ive gone weak, she starts playing with my hair then tugs on it firmly.
"Answer me!"
"You're in charge." The words almost race out of me.
We start to make out and i feel myself starting to get hard. Mandy's not stupid either she must feel me pushing against her she starts to grind against me. I moan into our kisses its getting uncomfortable i need to get out of these jeans as she whimpers knowing shes got me right where she wants me.
She stops kissing me and looks me dead in the eye her beautiful blue eyes darker than usual.
"Get up!" She commands as she slides off me.
She then lays at the top of the bed propping pillows around her for comfort.
"Strip for me... slowly."
I then watch as she starts to play with herself rubbing her clit as i slowly undo my shirt buttons.
Im so turned on right now watching her do that our eyes never leaving each other.. i dont know if i want to carry on watching or snatch her hand away and take over
Im finally naked and more than ready for her.
"Go down on me Joesph!"
I crawl up the bed and start to kiss her legs.
"No!... i need your tongue on me now!"
I looked up at her. She looked down at me.
"Keep your eyes on me quinn!"
I did as i was told and delved straight in for her clit.
I attacked her with all her favourite moves slow, long swirling movements with my tongue.
Im watching her grope her tits and play with her nipples. This is it, this is the night she kills me.
Soon i feel her start to move with me, shes close.
"Oh my god... Joe... faster.... im gunna cum!"
I obeyed i knew exactly how to make her cum my tongue sped up and licked at her until she screamed out my name and pulled at my hair again.
I thought i had time to take advantage and take over whilst she rode out the orgasm... i was so wrong!
I tried to climb up so i was now above her. I thought she was going to let me take over but she only kissed me letting her tongue run over my lips tasting herself and apparently giving herself a second wind. She rolled us over in one quick movement so i was underneath her.
"Damn it" i couldnt help but curse a little i wanted to do some work.
"I thought i told you im in charge Joseph!" She almost growled.
"Reach across to the drawer!" I did and threw a foil at her.
"Careful!... i don't like your attitude!"
I moaned as she slowly rolled the condom over me.
"No... im not done with you yet!"
My eyes widen as she reaches under the duvet and pulls out two belts.
She ties my hands to either side of the headboard slipping out of character breifly...
"Just say if its too tight."
"No... your good." I reply as she tightens the last belt.
She catches me with a light kiss before slowly lowering herself on to me.
She slowly begins to ride me and all i can do is lay there helpless.
She varies her speed in accordance with my moaning and im feeling her pulsate around my cock its just wonderfully magical but deliciously evil at the same time.
Looking up watching her control me... claiming whats hers... fuck i love her!
She started to speed up again knowing im close but then stop.... she was doing this over and over and it was becoming unbarable.
"Whats wrong Joseph?" She asked during a slow grind.
"I need to cum." I pant at her.
"Im sorry what??" She replied fucking me in slow motion.
"Please mandy let me cum!" I begged.
"Thats better..." she purred as she leaned forward and undone the belts...
I pulled her into an almost sitting pisition and thrust up into her hard and fast grunting and almost crying her name with every movement...
"Oh.... Fuck!.... Joe... cum for me now!
Both of us arched our backs as we both exploded around each other.
I buried my head in her long hair gasping for breath.
She gently played with my stray curl.
We are both shaking as i take her mouth in mine.

After we both showered and climbed into bed i held her trying not to think about Nick still being out there.
I didnt care because right now shes here sleeping in my arms... nobody can hurt her ever!"

*Next chapter will have a time jump.*
Will Zak ever propose to kirsty?
Will the band make it big?
Will Nick ever be caught??....