Hello Trouble pt 2....

"Black velvet and that little boys smile,
Black velvet with that slow southern style,
A new religion that'll bring ya to your knees,
Black velvet... if you please....
If you please....
If you please...
I finish our last track of the night and the club give us a standing ovation. Zak takes the Mic from me and closes our gig with the usual thank you's and I turn to Kirsty I share a look with her that only she understands and within seconds we begin the quickest unplugging we've ever done and started to pack up Zaks van.
Zak drove us so I was eager to get us packed up and more importantly get Joseph and I back to my place.
Joseph eventually found us in the car park almost done.
"You sounded amazing." He said down my ear has he sneaked up behind me putting his hands on my hips.
His breath on my ear... don't even go there.
Zak came over and handed me my cut for the gig.
"Thanks dude." I say as he handed me £100
"You're kidding me! You guys are worth so much more than £400" Joseph nearly choked on a cigarette I handed him to pay him back for earlier.
"Thanks Joe that means a lot man!" Zak said smiling.
"I guess you two want to be getting back to Mandy's you both have day 2 of the convention tomorrow right?" Kirsty said once again subtle as ever.
"No... stay out it's only 10pm." Whined Tony.
"As tempting as that is I'm exhausted so yeah I wouldn't mind going back to Mandy's or my hotel whichever is closer."
"That would be my place." I say getting in the back of the van holding a hand out for Kirsty as she joined me swiftly followed by Joseph.
Zak closed the door behind us and we were on our way. I'd be lying if I didn't feel butterflies in fact it was like there was a rave going on in my stomach.
"What the hell?" Kirsty moaned.
"Mandy have you seen these rotas for the week you come back." She says convincingly enough for me to break holding hands with Joseph and shimmy over to the other side of the van.
Of course it wasn't rotas at all she was writting a message to me on her phone.
"I love you... I love the fact he's here but I also don't want you hurt please don't rush."
I knew what she meant, part of me wanted to take him straight upstairs when we got through the door but I'm not like that usually and I deffinately don't want to give Joe the wrong impression.
"I know... don't worry bestie I wrote back within her eye line on my phone.
Zaks van came to a stop and I gave her a hug.
"It'll sort itself out." It was my turn to wink.
Joseph had already jumped out and he gently lifted me down the steep step.
"Mandy." Zak stopped me from melting. I turned and he handed me my baby.
"Thanks." I say and give him a quick fist bump.
"I'll call you tomorrow Kirst!"
"You better." I just about hear as Zak closed the side door.
We wave and then I walk up my driveway faster than usual.
I open my door and kick my boots off in the hall promptly shrinking back down to my 5ft 6in.
"Drink?" I offer.
And then like he's reading my racing mind he turns me to look at him.
"Hey... Mandy. Relax please... I could feel your pulse in the van. Number one I'm not going to bite unless you ask me to." Why... just why did he say that? My stomach just flipped.
"And number two i'd like to get to know you first... I'm not about to throw you against the wall... not yet. Not my style."
He pulls me close and I now have to get on my tip toes to reach him.
He kisses me gently.
"So yeah a drink sounds good." He looks at me with those eyes and I'm breathing a little more easier.
We go into my kitchen and I open the fridge.
"Beer?" I say as I pull two cold ones free from the box.
He nods
"Grab a few... come on I've got an idea?" He says.
I grab us three each and follow him back out and upstairs.
"What are we doing?" I whisper.
"Bedroom would be where?"
"Top of the stairs first door on the right... but you've just said..."
"I thought you trusted me?"
"Yeah I do"
"After you..." he said as he opened my bedroom door.
"Excuse the slight mess. Kirsty was here earlier causing carnage." As I move the wine glasses off the bedside table and replaced them with the beer.
I turned around to see Joseph laying on my bed.. fully clothed just minus his shoes.
"Come sit with me." I crawl up onto the bed and cuddle into him. He takes my hand and inter links my slightly blisterd fingers with his.
"Now you've got me at a slight disadvantage... you probably know everything there is to know about me..." I looked at him a little sheepish.
"Maybe... but can I say something?" I say looking at his fingers that fit perfectly with mine.
"Of course that's why we're here." He said stroking my hair with his free hand.
"It's not Eddie I've fallen for. It's you! I mean yeah sure Eddie Rocks! And did I go through a box and a half of Kleenex when he died. Yes I did. But that amazing work came from you... your head, and your heart. Watching how you are in your interviews with other fans and with the cast... you've got a hold of me in a way I've never felt.. ever! You're too beautiful inside and out. I only have one question... why me? You can have any girl you want right now... why me?"
I'd finished my pathetic speech to hear nothing in response.
Suddenly Joseph's weight shifted from below me and he moved so he was on top of me propping himself up with one arm. I'm lost in the dark abyss of his eyes...
"Have you finished...?"
He says matter of factly.
I manage a little nod as two of his fingers tilt my chin his direction.
"Good." His tone not quite dark but full of forbidden promise.
He leaned down and our mouths meet yet again. This time a little bit more urgent.
He releases me and assumes his previous position.
"Why you? You ask.... exactly that! I knew you were different... aside from the initial shock and the loss of a cigarette you were perfect...
... you treated me like we'd just met at a bar or something we talked as brief as it was about day to day life... it wasn't all about me for once.
Those piercing blue eyes and that coffee brown hair I needed to know more. When you came for our photo and I had you in that hold I knew you'd have me hanging on to you're every word.
And the way you handle you're "baby" Jesus girl. Are you sure you're not a figment of my imagination?"
"Pinch me... if I punch you back you know I'm real." I laugh.
"So where were we?... oh yeah I'm trying to get to know you but you seduced me with words." Joseph started to interrogate me in the sweetest way...
Every answer was awarded with a kiss either on the lips or neck. But it was getting to the point where we would both lose control if something didn't give soon.
He knew practically my whole life story... my birthday, my favourite colour... fave sport... my family..parents... siblings... anything you could think of he had asked and I knew I was ready and I needed him to know that.
"Do you have a tattoo?" He said already looking down my empty arms.
I nod. His eyes widened because it wasn't anywhere in sight.
"You're going to have to hunt for it." I said biting my lip.
He leaned down and kisses me with need now he knows I want this without saying words.
He sits me up and pulls my vest top over my shoulders. He's about to push me back down but not before I undo his shirt buttons.
"It's only fair." I say to him with a wink.
He smirks and I'm back on my back looking up at him.
He starts kissing every inch of me from my head to my toes making my laugh when he hit my arm pits.
"You don't want to tickle me too much... I get violent." I warned in between laughs.
"Noted." He said as with one finger he made short work of my black front fastening bra. He pulled it off and threw it to the other side of the room.
"Mandy you're so beautiful." He whispers as his tongue now assaults my nipples and breasts.
"Oh god... Joseph." I moan his name and feel him twitch against me.
My hands go to the back of his shoulders then make their way up to his curls on his head. I'm not forcing him lower he's going to get there quick enough as he trails kisses down my abdomen kissing my belly button like it was a finish line.
He's running a finger around the edge of my jeans.
"Can I" he asks looking up at me.
"Yeah you're getting warmer by the way." We both laugh knowing I was talking about the tattoo putting him at ease.
He jumps off the bed for a second to remove his own bottom half of clothing.
My eyes darken a little when I notice his length it must of been a reflex licking my lips Joe caught me.
"Oh I don't think so my girl. Tonight is all about you."
I fall back and fake disappointment. Laughing again as he pulls my jeans off.
"Oh there it is!" He said loudly as he finds a small scorpion on my right hip.
"Because your birthday is November right?"
"Hurt like a bitch so it's my one and only." I explain as he kisses it.
"Remember what I said about tickling babe." He laughed evily.
We both looked at each other and we knew we had nowhere else to go.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes." I manage to say as he removes my panties and his head lowered between my legs.
"Fuck!" I whisper as his tongue found my clit almost instantly.
Slow masterful strokes getting me even more wet than I already was.
I slow my breathing I'm already clawing at the bedsheets I'm so not going to last if he keeps this up.
It gets worse as he easily slides two fingers into me.
"Joe..... please!"
He started to suck gently on my clit and move his fingers at a matching rythem. My hands have moved to his hair I'm pulling maybe a little bit too hard but I heard no complaints.
I'm on the edge I'm seconds from going over and he stops.
"I need to be inside you when you cum... I want to feel you." Those words alone spilling out of his mouth make every inch of me crave him more.
"Have you got?..." he's not finished the sentence before I'm leaning reaching for the drawer to my right. I toss a silver foil at him.
He pulls my legs effortlessly towards him and I slide further down the bed.
He enters me I can't help but hiss a little as I stretch to accommodate him.
"Are you ok?" He's so attentive I pull him down and kiss him hard to reassure him.
Slowly he starts thrusting in and out of me rocking our bodies together the bed moving underneath us.
He feels amazing better than I'd ever felt inside me before.
"Mandy... you're so tight." He groans as I squeeze him. I knew what he meant it had been a while.
"Oh god Joe... right there." I moaned his name as he'd found my g spot.
The feeling of losing all possible control was getting strong again. I didn't want him to go empty handed so I tried taking control and failed.
"Ah ah ah... Remember... you and you alone tonight princess. He says pinning my arms to the bed.
"Damn it Joseph not fair!" I whine.
He kisses me to shut me up and bites my lip.
I moan into his kiss and fight back against his thrusts so at least he wasn't doing all the work.
He looked at me slightly sweaty his pace had quickened I was close... He was close. We both knew it.
"Take me Joe." I command him.
He releases one of my arms and grabs my headboard with it I hook my arm around his neck.
What started of slow steady and gentle was now hard and fast both of us desperate for release.
He's growling with every movement now and I'm hanging on trying to cum with him together.
It feels so good I'm almost crying none of my ex's have made me cry in this way.
"Mandy.... God I'm cumming. Vim with me Darling!" I epolded around him screaming his name hearing it echo around my house.
He growls and burrows his head into my neck teeth nipping me hard.
"Fuck!...Mandy!" He falls against me I hold him loosely stroking his hair.
We are both shaking then he notices a stray tear fall down my cheek.
"Did I hurt you?" He asks mortified.
"No no no! Far from it... that's a story for another day my Prince." I stroke his face and gently kiss him.