Hello Trouble pt 3

Joseph and I were rudely awoken the next morning by his alarm going off on his phone.
I felt his arm move from around me and switch it off.
My eyes still firmly closed I didn't want to wake up and leave the previous night behind.
Joseph started to kiss my neck. Damn I can't ignore that not in a million years.
"Mandy.... Hey..." he whispered inbetween kisses.
"Mmm.... I don't want to..." I say knowing he's going to have to get up and leave me. I move closer into him and throw the duvet back over us.
"Oh I have to honey. I have to go get ready for day two remember... and so do you. Can I grab a quick shower?"
"Sure you'll have to put up with smelling like a girl though." I roll away from him setting him free.
"Thank you... what do you say to breakfast at my hotel?" He says as he walks over to the door.
"As long as it's good coffee I don't care." Seriously I'm a foul morning person even if I have just had the night of my life with him.
Joseph smiled and left me alone.
No sooner had he done that the self doubt returned and very loud obnoxious yet obvious questions rang out in my head.
Where do we go from here?
What happens when he leaves?
Did he just use me?
A sad feeling ran through my veins.
I reach for my phone.
"Kirsty... are you awake?" I text.
A rare no response, wonderful Just when I need an ear to chew.
"Look I really need to talk... I don't know how I'm feeling I could of just made a huge mistake... I'm an idiot call me when you can." I text again and then frantically wipe my eyes as I hear the water stop running.
"Hey... showers free. I was a little disappointed you didn't join me." Joseph says as he comes back into my room.
"Yeah well we gotta be places... " I say coldly as I try to slip by him still naked from the night before.
"Mandy... are we ok?.." he says catching my arm gently.
"Yeah we're good." I paint the most fake smile on my face and kiss him on the cheek.
I enter my bathroom still steamy from Joe's shower to a heart drawn in the condensation on the mirror with our initials inside.
I close my eyes and wipe the mirror clean. I switch the shower on again and sit in the corner.
I can't get attached... I know this feeling and last time I felt it I got broken in the fall out.
The last 24 hours have gone beyond a stupid crush.
I'm in love.
I sob quietly as water cascades from my hair and pools around me.

Joseph's POV
I sigh as I hear the water start up again in the bathroom.
Somethings wrong... she's hiding something.
I've got to admit the last 24hrs have been a crazy whirlwind. I knew the second I saw her yesterday I liked her.
She's a fan yes but she's always put me first not my job.
Is it risk yes will my management like the fact that I've hooked up with a fan... they'll probably have a moan but she's worth it.
Suddenly I love Rock and Roll blasted out of her phone I look and a picture of her and Kirsty flashed up on her phone...I didn't answer I let it ring out.
Then as soon as it stopped it started again.
I just continued to towel dry my hair.
For a third time it played and now I was maybe a little worried. I waited until it stopped then went into her contacts and copied Kirsty's details into my phone.
I'm calling her as I'm climbing into yesterday's clothes.
"Kirsty it's Joseph... she's in the shower anything I can do?"
"Yes she's fine.... No... I didn't hurt her... Kirsty wait. What don't I know?
She's just nearly took off at me down the phone I shouldn't be prying but I feel like my girl needs protecting.
"Ok... well how about you, Zak and Tony join us for like a movie night or something.... I'm in The Shankley. The con finishes at 5pm meet us in the hotel bar we'll talk more later. I promise you Kirsty I'm not about to hurt her... gotta go she's coming." I quickly hang up as Mandy wrapped in a towel walked through the door.
I'm not stupid I can tell somethings going on and from what little Kirsty has just said maybe I can settle her down a little.
"Hey Trouble." I wrap my arms around her and just hold her.
"Joe I'm making you wet." She protests.
"Don't care." I tighten my hold slightly.
"I need you to know something Mandy, this was not a one night thing. I've got time off after the convention I don't intend to check out of that hotel for at least another week. Stay with me... let's see where this goes... please?"
I look deep into her eyes and I can see her fight with her thoughts.
"Ummm?.... I..... ok." She finally whispers.
"Yes!!!!" I pick her up and spin her around and then put her back on her feet and kiss her softly.