Hello Trouble pt 6

Mandy's pov

My eyes shoot open. Yeah i've just had the most perfect night with Joe yet it appears my nightmare wont leave me to enjoy my new found bliss with him.
Its exactly the same Nick attacking me... then Joe dying in my arms.
I wipe my silent tears and slip out of joes arms i turn to make sure he is still asleep. He is. Good i dont want him worrying about me when he doesn't have to.
I think today is going to be a lazy day so i throw some scruffs on and tie my hair into a messy bun.
I leave the bedroom and enter the living area of our hotel room.
I check the time, its just after midday i open the room service menu.
Perfect they provide an all day breakfast so i order two with all the trimmings with a pot of tea and some orange juice.
I grab my phone and i call Kirsty.
"Hey traitor!" She answers.
"What?" I giggle in response.
"You know what." Shes laughing along with me so i know shes not serious.
"Fraid i dont i've only just surfaced."
"Well you're dating a celeb Mandy you better get used to it. Ive just sent you a link."
I put Kirsty on speaker and click on the link to Hello Magazine.
"Holy shit!"
"Yep.."
Somebody had filmed me up on stage with the band at the party last night and somehow they'd managed to get a few shots of Joe and myself not kissing but holding hands and sitting close to each other.
"Are you ok?" Kirsty said.
"Do you know what Kirst? I actually am. I mean yeah this is going to take some adjusting but... kirsty we both said i loved you last night."
I immediately have to take her back off speaker and hold the phone away from my ear on account of her screaming down the line.
"Have you finished?" I ask my smile beaming.
"Oh my god... hurry up and come home!!! I need to get every detail in person. But ive got to go im in work."
"Ok I'll let you go. We'll be back on friday afternoon plenty of time before the gig... catch you soon babe!"
I finish the call and a twinge of sadness hit me I'd forgot Joe had to go back over to the US on Saturday.
Its ok we can do this right?
The slightest tapping on the window stops me in my depressive thoughts.
I tilt my head in curiosity and open the curtains to the balcony sliding doors.
I gasp at the beauty that greats me. Its snowing. I giggle and just like that i've regressed back to a child.
I fling open the doors and just throw my hands up in the air and spin around.
"Hey... you'll catch your death." Joe wraps his arms around me the way i love.
I turn to face him he's in scruffs too looking ever so sexy with bed head. He pulls me in close warming me up with his body heat.
I look up at him.
"Dance with me Joe."
"Whats gotten into you?" He says his eyes doing the job of his lips and smiling.
"Nothing... just dance with me."
He goes to reach for his phone and his spotify app.
"No... we dont need it." I grab his hand away from his pocket and return it to my waist.
He goes back to holding me close and we start to sway and move slowly around the snow covered balcony.
And just like that we are lost in our own little space. The world could stop turning and i dont think we would notice.
I felt him sigh and what i thought was a shiver against me.
"Are you cold? Should we go back in?"
I ask looking up at him.
"Wait... are you?... you're crying?"
"No im not." He tries to deny it.
"You are... whats wrong?"
"Just shut up and let me hold you please."
I nuzzle into his chest as we still continued to dance snow flakes clinging on to Joes curls.
"I love you Mandy... i'll keep you safe i promise you." He whispered in my ear.
It was then i realised he was fake sleeping when i woke up this morning.
Was it me being restless or the wet pillow from my tears that gave me away? I wasnt sure but i stopped dead and just pulled him into a kiss.
A kiss that would of probably been endless if it wasnt for....
"Room service!"

The day flew by with us just being the definition of lazy lounging about on the sofa in the room watching movies and living off room service. Although Joe was spending a lot of his time on his phone and maybe being a little secretive.
He also kept checking his phone and then the window...
"Joe what are you doing?" I ask finally his weird behaviour starting to get to me a little.
"Checking the weather for tomorrow... i'm taking you somewhere and as wonderful as our dance was earlier the snow may ruin it."
"What are we doing?"
"If i told you it wouldnt be a surprise now would it?"
I pout and stick my tongue out at him.
"Careful... you know what that tongue does to me." Joe playfully threatens.
He gets up and heads to the bathroom.
"Fancy sharing a bath with me"
"Sounds good to me..." i say as he dissapears and the sound of taps running are heard behind the closed door.

*The next day....*
Joes pov

Today has been yet another wonderful day except for Mandy's nighmare. Shes had the same one now for three nights running. But instead of hiding it from me this morning she snuggled into me and asked me to hold her.
In my deepest darkest fantasy i never left Nick alive that night in my head i killed him the most slow and painful way possible.
Reality is a bitch but i'd much rather be holding her than be behind bars for the rest of my life.
The day has been wonderful we went for a walk in the lighter than yesterday snow.. thank god plan is still a go for tonight.
We've had an amazing early dinner at the hotel resturant and now we are heading back up in the elevator again.
"I have your surprise back in the room." I say taking her hand.
"What is it?" She replies turning to look at me.
"Wait and see."
We enter the room and i'd already set the scene before i left for dinner
She opened the bedroom door and hung up was her Liverpool Away shirt  and my Home shirt.
She looked confused...
"I didn't pack that."
"No... i did."
She turns and im holding two tickets to the Chelsea vs Liverpool match tonight. I stick my tongue out at her and she runs at me...
"I love you!... you're amazing!"
She kisses me and then runs back to her shirt...
"Im going to get changed right now!"
Her excitement is infectious and her face full of joy makes me so content.
Yet a feeling of dread came over me, i have to leave her on Saturday my heart hurts slightly and im more than worried about Nick. Im going to have to leave her with Zak and Kirsty and hope she'll be ok until i get back to her.
She's changed in the bathroom and her face when she leaves the bathroom goes from happy and giddy to her come to bed look in five seconds flat and she bites her lip.
"Damn you look good in red!..." she says.
"Thanks... you dont look too bad yourself." Im not lying her curves look amazing in the slightly baggy shirt. Shes also got her hair tied in a high pony tail.
"Leave your shirt on for me later?" She purrs walking passed me to grab her bag.
God help me.

We get to our seats with plenty of time before kick off.
I'm a little apprehensive because this is our first date being so out in the open. Yes somehow the media got pictures of us at Jamies party and thats partly why i was on my phone so much yesterday. I had Joe, Finn, Sadie, Maya, and Gaten all messaging me asking me about this brunette beauty and when i was taking her over there to meet them.
The other thing i was dealing with was Jamie. He and I were working on an idea that i hoped we could pull off.
"Are you ok?" Mandy looks at me. And then reads me like shes known me for years not barely a week.
"Its ok... they aren't going to bite." Shes referring that im a little on edge and people are starting to notice who i am.
I look up and smile at the liverpool fans. What i saw was refreshing. No phones out... no running at me for autographs. Just smiles, waves and a few fist bumps.
Ten minutes passed and the crowd at our end suddenly burst out into a football chant.
"Eddie Munson might be dead."
"But thats ok cos Joe Quinn's a Red!"
"Liverpools gonna win cos Joe Quinn and his liver bird are reds."
Both me and mandy burst out laughing. Then it got even more overwhelming as the Chelsea fans got on to what was happening.
They started chanting.
"Obey your master..
Your life burns faster...
Obey your master, master!"
Fuck it if the secret wasn't out before it is now.
I relax and pull Mandy in for a kiss.

"What a game thank you Joe!!"
"Dont thank me... i didn't score the goals." I laugh as we leave the stadium. Liverpool won 0-3... i was happy she was happy... im giving her a piggyback and shes just broke out into you'll never walk alone again.
"Hey Darlin. You may want to go easy on your voice. You'll need it for friday."
"What?" She says as she slides down my back.
Shit i may have slipped up.
"We've not settled on a playlist yet how do you know I'll need my voice?"
Its my turn to bite my lip.
"Ive got one more surprise for you. But you have to wait till friday."
"No!!! Tell me now!..."
"Nope!"
"Yes!"
"Are you arguing with me missy?"
"What you going to do Quinn?" She looks at me and starts running away baiting me to chase her.
I run after her, catch her and throw her over my shoulder and spun her around.
"No Joe!!! No spinning!!! No spinning!!!" She screams and laughs at the same time.
I can't wait to see her face on friday....

*slight clifhanger i know im sorry.
I also don't know for sure if Joe is a Liverpool fan but a girl can dream right?... next chapter may come tomorrow... if not Sunday ❤❤❤*