Joseph Gets Jealous.

*18+ this may get smutty*

It's been a strangely quiet day at work.
I'm  on a closedown shift with my bestie Rick.
"God I'm board.... earth calling Mandy" Rick exclaims snapping me right out of my daydream.
"Fuck... sorry!" I smile.
"Don't be it's been a while since I've seen that face like that. What or even who is behind it??" He probed.
"I can't say..."
"Dude come on... you never keep anything from me."
Guilt stabbed through me.
"I might of met someone... but I have to keep it quiet."
Ricks mouth fell open.
We're interrupted by noise outside.
"Oh fuck!..." I whisper as I see news reporters and paparazzi outside the shop.
"Rick quick lock the doors." I run and hide behind the counter.
He manages to sneak to the door and activate the automatic shutters before they even notice. He waves to them with a cheeky smile as they turn around too late.
"Mandy what the fuck?" Rick asks as I pop up from behind the counter.
"I have to keep it quiet before exactly that happens!.."
I breath a sigh of relief.
"Someone must of seen us... shit!"
"Who the fuck are you screwing Eddie Munson?" He said 100% kidding so his reaction to my answer was priceless
"Joseph Quinn... yep!"
Rick looked at me half confused half ecstatic for me.
I'd been a huge fan of stranger things for years. When Joseph joined the cast I fell head over heels for him... not Eddie his character. He's all I would talk about and Ricks ears knew it.
As luck would have it I was out with a few friends about two weeks ago and we ran into Joseph at a night club he was out celebrating the success of season four with a few friends.
A few drinks and a heavy make out session later numbers were swapped and we've seen each other as much as we can since.
"So that's that really." In fact he's coming by my place tonight if I can get out of here that is..." I say finishing my confession to Rick.
"Oh if I'm rescuing you from this shit I'm meeting him tonight." Rick says.
"Come on we'll go out the back."
We sneak out the back entrence and into Rick's car... he speeds away in case we are seen.
We arrive back at my apartment building and we head into the elevator.
The door pinged open on my floor we are laughing about our great escape so much I didn't notice the figure stood waiting at my door.
I eventually saw him leaning against the wall.
"Hey lover!" I say as I run into his arms."
He leans down and kisses me.
"Hey sweetheart... who's this?" He looks at Rick who towers above me and has ink scattered over his muscular arms.
"This is Rick my best friend from work." I smile but can't help but notice Joseph's eyes flicker a little.
"He's just had to give me a ride home I don't know how but we are busted Babe the press and paparazzi turned up outside the shop... so Rick was a knight in shining armour."
"Damn... I can't believe they've found you already im sorry Love.... Thank you for getting her home safely Rick." Joseph says holding his hand out for Rick to shake. There's something about his tone that's not quite right.
"Not a problem... anything for my right hand woman. I can't run that place without her." I roll my eyes at the compliment and unlock the door.
"Shut up... I'm not that good." I playfully slap his arm.
"Really?? You selling yourself short again girl." Rick pushed.
"Nope I'm just modest I guess." I stick my tongue out at him.
"Do you want a drink." I offer him.
"I'll have one I guess I don't want to intrude and I am driving." Rick accepted.
"You're not intruding... you don't mind do you Joseph? Rick has wanted to meet you anyway."
"No not at all." He says sneaking up behind me at the island of my kitchen and snaking his arms around my waist planting a kiss on my neck.
So we sat on my corner sofa and the conversation drifted between Joseph and stranger things and mine and Ricks daily life at work.
Joseph was watching us like a hawk what the hell was up with him?
Suddenly Ricks phone pinged.
He sighed.
"Sam?" I say
"Yep... I gotta go before she accuses us of screwing again."
Rick gets up to leave.
"Really amazing meeting you Joe.... careful how you handle her though she's a bit of a wild one. Also hurt her and I may have to punch you." Rick laughed and Joseph giggled along with him and waved.
I got up and gave him a hug before he left.
As soon as the door closed Joseph was behind me His hands gripped my hips and spun me around and then pushed me against the door.
"Joe what the f..." I couldn't finish the sentence as his lips crashed into mine taking my breath away.
His kiss was a lot rougher than usual... his body pushing against mine pinning me to the door.
I feel his hand slowly travel up my leg and under my skirt he forced my panties aside the shock of it made me break from his lips and let out a whimper. My eyes met His... they are darker than usual and full of lust.
He delves in between my legs with two fingers.
"Joe please!"... I beg as he slowly begins a painfully slow circular motion against my clit.
"Do you have any idea what you've put me through tonight?" Joseph whispers against my throat his slight stubble grazing me slightly."
"What do you mean?" I reply drunk on the tension and the smell of his aftershave.
He began to speed his fingers up slightly.
"Watching you... with him... him flirting with you, his hands a little too familiar with you... I want to be the only one that touches you Mandy. Me nobody else."
His voice dark and rough still at whisper level I'm now so wet for him I'm almost ashamed by it.
"It's not like that between us baby.... we are just friends you have my word... Joseph please."
I'm begging him I'm close. But he stops.
He pulls my hair back and he bites down on my neck hard. I almost scream in pain.
"Joseph!".... I want to protest but I can't he's turning me on so badly.
I go weak and he carries me through to my bedroom.
He strips me naked with ease and removes his clothes as quick as he removed mine.
"Are you sure there's nothing between you two?" He asks me as I lay there my body throbbing with anticipation.
I shake my head.
He lays over me propped up by his arms.
He grabbed my chin and I'm looking in those deep dark eyes again.
"Use your words darling."
"No.... No Joe it's just you I want, you I need." I whisper and try to kiss him but he growls and pulls away.
He positions himself and slams into me. I groan with lust.
"Tell that to the visions I was having of him fucking you all over this apartment!" he says whilst pushing me deeper and harder.... closer to the edge.
"You screaming his name instead of mine!"
"Oh... fuck! Joe please!.... "
"Tell me you're mine Mandy!" He demanded sweat dripping from his face now.
"Fuck!.... I'm yours Joseph nobody else's!" I claw my nails into his back causing him to moan my name.
"Mandy!... "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" 
"Cum with me sweetheart!"
"I'm all yours Joseph.... claim me!" I whisper down his ear and that pushes both of us over the cliff.
Our cries of passion echoed around the room.
We kiss as we both hit our highs and I feel Joe fill me up.
"Shit!" Joe said exhausted as he rolled off me.
"That was amazing!... I love it when you get jealous." I purr and nuzzle his chest as he wraps his arms around me.
"I'm sorry... I just saw red.... can I be honest." Joe asked looking down at me.
"Sure baby!" I say reaching up to stroke his sweaty curls on his head.
"I think I'm falling for you."
I'm lost in his words... I smile broadly and pull him into a deep kiss. I break free and say....
"Let's fall together then."