Hello Trouble pt 8

Jamies pov.

Ive just thrown Tony in my car and we are now speeding towards Mandy and Kirsty's workplace.
Zak has just called me frantic, something about a fire and the girls are still inside.
Have i called Joseph yet... no. One... he's probably busy and away from his phone.. two.. i don't want to worry him if its not warranted. I'm going to see how bad things are first.
Tony has been directing me but i know longer need directions as i see the back of the building up in flames...
"Shit!" Tony says.
"Oh god." I feel a chill go through me.
Please let them be ok.
I pull up alongside Zak's van as we see fire crews tackling the blaze a group of workers gathered by the fire assembly point.. and two ambulance crews readying themselves for two casualties.
We quickly find Zak.
"Zak where are they?" I ask him and he's white as a sheet with tears in his eyes.
"Trapped in the wearhouse. The manager says they were in there when the fire shutter malfunctioned and the shutter came down..." He sounds almost robotic in his response and i didn't blame him that was his soon to be fiancee and best friend in there.
"I've been trying Joe but he's obviously going to be busy... my phone is almost dead." He says wiping his eyes with his heavily tattooed arm.
"Don't worry about Joseph i'll deal with him. Lets just wait and see first."
Just then we hear one of the firemen shout to the paramedics.." two coming out one critical!"
We freeze.
Then we hear coughing as two firemen one either side of Kirsty are helping her out... her dirty blonde hair even more dirty with the smoke and her face almost black.
Zak went running to her and threw his arms around her.
I looked at Tony as the sinking feeling hit us... the critical one was Mandy.
"Kirsty are you ok?" I said running over after Zak had had a minute with her...
"Where is she?... wheres Mandy?" Thats all she could say.
"She was trapped high in the racking.. she jumped then that's the last i saw of her?"
There was a sudden clammering of action as a stretcher came rushing towards the Ambulance next to us.
"She's got a dislocated Knee.. but severe smoke inhalation. She's got a pulse but its barely there... " the fireman shouted as he handed her off to the paramedics.
"Fuck!" We all try to get near her but are stopped in our tracks.
"Move back please we have to get her intubated... get the defib pads on her stat just in case."
"Mandy... nooo! Come on please!" I can hear kirsty cry as she is forced into her ambulance and taken away to get checked out at hospital. Zak jumps in his van and follows.
"Im in. One of the paramedics says as she successfully gets the tube in her throat... lets get her to the Royal fast!"
Tony and I jump back in my car and follow.

Joe's pov

What a day its been so far... i've been doing a lot of media while im over here before i head for Jimmy Fallon later.
I've come back to my hotel room breifly to grab some rest and maybe some food before i head over to the studios.
I get my phone out of the room safe and it is red hot like its been ringing for hours on end.
I dont like what i see so many missed calls from Zak.
What the Hell has happened? I try calling Zak back... then Mandy... kirsty...jamie... Tony all no answer. Im not happy. I have to stay focused im due at Jimmy's studio later.

*later during the interview.*
"So Joseph we cant help but notice you where spotted at Jamie Campbell Bower's birthday party with a very beautiful girl on your arm, im sure you're about to break thousands of hearts but the fans need to know... are you a taken man?"
I look at the photo his reaserch group had managed to find its a simple picture of when we first arrived.
I bite my lip and my tongue does a dance across my lips as i feel myself blush a little because the power mandy has over me makes me weak.
"What can i say... the heart wants what it wants you've just got to let it happen." I smile thinking of her whilst i could hear groans of disappointment from the audience.
"Well tell us more!" Jimmy says excited.
"Here's the crazy thing I only met her a little over a week ago. Its been a whirlwind of wonder since she's my Mandy.. but keep your ears open she will be making a name for herself over here soon enough with her band funnily enough Jamie has taken them under his wing and is managing them.
"Yes thats right in fact you've supplied us with a snippet of their debut which is coming out in the UK next week I believe." Jimmy says his smile infectious ive never met a talk show host before let alone one that is so warm and attentive towards his guests.
Jimmy even lets me introduce their song as he plays it in the studio... they are going to need a music video and fast!
The bands song went down well the snippet ended with cheers from the audience and then the interview went back to me and specifically Eddie.
After the interview i got back to my dressing room again to a red hot phone... i'd had enough something was wrong. Missed calls this time from Jamie. Not caring that it was 04:30 in the morning i pressed call on jamies name.
"Jamie!... what's going on?"

Jamies pov.
That was a phone call i'd rather not do again.
Ive just got off the phone with Joseph he's now scrambling to find a red eye flight to get him home as quickly as possible. I tried telling him the girls were fine but he was really upset when i told him Mandy hadn't woke up yet. Im sat in the room with her i refused to move when doctors told me to leave so they gave up and let me stay... Zak and Tony are in with Kirsty who needed help to sleep she was too worried for Mandy.
She took in a Hell of a lot of smoke she has a breathing tube in her nose to help her lungs recover. Shes also got her knee in a support after having it put back in its correct position.
I can't help but think I've let joseph down i was supposed to protect her.
"Hey sleepy girl... do me a favour and wake up for me... Joe will kill me if anything else happens to you." I put my hand in hers then fall asleep.

"Jamie!... Jamie!" A couple of hours later im woken by a wraspy voice.
"Mandy you're awake!" I squeeze her hand.
"Water...."
"Jesus yes... of course darling hang on!" I get her a cup of water. Shes shaking so i assist her the best i can.
"Oh my god Kirsty!"
"Shhhh! She's ok no thanks to you telling her to stay low." I say putting the cup down.
"Joe?!..." shes almost in tears poor girl.
"On his way home... worried sick over you."
Theres a knock at the door its Mandy's doctor.
"Ah miss West nice of you to join us... ok your vitals look strong we will keep you in for a few more hours but you can expect to be home by this evening."
The doctor leaves but gets caught in the doorway of the room by a stampede of the other band members.
"Mandy... oh my god!" Kirsty shouts.
Mandy whinces as Zak very nearly sits on her bad knee.
"Kirsty are you ok?" Mandy says teary eyed.
"No thanks to you." Kirsty buried herself into a hug with her best girl.

Later that evening.
Ive got Mandy on her sofa with her leg elevated and an endless supply of water by her side.
Both girls are still coughing, doctors say to expect it for a few days more at least.
We gather around and get comfy and watch Joseph's interview from last night.
"Awwwww did you see how much he gushed over you?" Kirsty said smiling.
"Yeah i did..." mandy replied the colour back in her face giving her more life than she had just 24 hours ago.
"That exposure will do the band the world of good too." Zak says fist bumping me and Tony.
Suddenly there was the sound of a key in the front door.
Mandy tries to get up but is almost thrown back down by Zak and Tony.
Joe walks in the room.
"Fuck sake! I can't leave you alone can i?" He goes to Mandy and engulfs her lips with his both of them crying in relief.
"Don't ever scare me like that again! Do you hear me?" Joe says with his head resting against her hand looking into her blue eyes.
"I promise... im sorry you had to come rushing home on my account baby."
"You've no need to apologise." Joe kisses her again but he's not stopping for no one this time..
"Ok... get a room just watch her knee!" I shout.
Joseph just carries on his assault on her and flips me the bird which causes much missed laughter.
Although the fun times were to be short lived as i notice through the window police making their way slowly up the pathway to the front door.