Hello Trouble.... *Joseph....Smut shot*

I'm at my local comic con for the weekend.
It's been all I can think of for the past few months.
Why? You ask. Joseph Quinn is here!
I swore I was done with silly little celebrity crushes but he came along as Eddie Munson in Stranger things and down the rabbit hole I fell.
He's just beautiful on screen and off.
I don't tend to do well at these kind of things the crowds can sometimes get overwhelming and the friends that should of been with me have let me down. I'm flying solo and it's took a lot for me to be here.
I'm on the lower floor on the edges of the floor hunting for a temporary escape route for a cigarette break... I was hoping to find a side door open to save me exiting and re entering the building and the time consuming bag checks.
"Bingo" I whisper as I find a fire door open.
It becomes clear that I'm not the only one who's noticed it as I cross paths with people sneaking back in placing lighters and 20 packs back in their bags.
I exit. Thankfully I'm on my own greatful for the peace and fresh air.
I put a cigarette between my lips and attempt to light it.
"Fuck...shit...Fuck.... come on please... Fuck..."
My thumb was starting to hurt as my once trusty lighter seemed like it had had enough.
Shaking my hand I tried again.
"Fuck... ow!... "
Then out of nowhere came a flame, lighter and a hand.
"Oh thank you!" I say with relief and look up to my saviour.
"Holy shit" I whisper and my cigarette falls from my lips to the floor.
"That's my fault... here have one of mine." Joseph Quinn says after his adorable giggle.
"Thank you." I say.
I'm stood having a cigarette with him. Ok then.
"Here keep my lighter I have a spare." I reach out and accept it our fingers brushing as the transaction takes place.
"I see you're a fan." He says looking at my Hellfire t-shirt.
"Yeah just a bit..." I giggle and flash him a grin.
"You here by yourself?" He says looking around.
"Yeah I am. Doesn't matter though it's going well so far."
"I'm glad..." he looks at me.
"Oh god sorry... Amanda my name is Amanda. But people call me Mandy."
"Pleasure is all mine." Joseph said with a smile that makes me melt.
"So why are you... I mean do they not have a VIP smoking area?" I ask relaxing into he is company.
"Yeah but sometimes you just need quiet you know.... and there's only so many times I can answer the are you coming back in season five? question. I love you fans don't get me wrong but I wasn't expecting this."
I nod in complete agreement.
"I get it trust me.... so are you?" I tease him. It takes him a second then his eyes widen and his laugh along with his smile could of killed me right there and then.
" cheeky!.... im going to have to keep my eye on you... trouble with a capital T." His eyes shone into mine... Stop was he?... no he wasn't flirting not with me. Get a grip.
"So will I have the pleasure of seeing you in my photo queue later?"
I blush ever so slightly as I nod in answer to his question.
"You will."
"How about a freebee?" Before I knew it he had his arm around me and we were taking a selfie... with his phone... what??? Wait... his phone?!
Just then we heard frantic calls from his management team looking for him.
"Shit... I gotta go... it's been nice chatting with you Mandy. I'll catch you later." He turned and winked at me just before going back inside.
And just like that I come back to earth with a thud.
Did that just happen?
I light another cigarette with his lighter to gather my thoughts and steady my nerves.

Time flew by and it wasn't long before I was in his queue for his photo. I'm close enough to just about see him at the end of the line. He looked good standing against that red background in his white shirt and black jeans.
The top few buttons undone... I don't blame him it's hot as Hell in here.. I shake myself back to reality as I find myself looking at his neck and the top half of his chest the way his chain hung...
"Stop it!" I whisper to myself.
I slowly exhaled as for a split second we caught each other's eye line. Suddenly a member of staff from the convention moved me to the back of the queue.
"Sorry about your extra long wait but Joseph's just asked to move you to the back."
"Why?" I simply ask
"No clue but he gets what he asks for." The girl sounded a little bit jealous.
I could only look confused. I sigh and check my phone. I had time now I guess.
I look and I've got Instagram messages from Kirsty.
A friend of mine who couldn't get out of work to join me.
"Hello!!!!"
"Christ Amanda answer your DM's"
"I can't leave you alone can I?"
The last message was accompanied with a link to Joseph's Instagram, an account he barely uses.
I clicked and there it was for the whole world to see our selfie with the caption... "some fans are worth the extra effort." Thankfully he didn't know me well enough to tag me.
"What the fuck??" If I wasn't now all of a sudden near to the front of the queue I would be running out for a cigarette... my nerves rocked I had to compose myself quickly.
"What... I mean I'm just plain me!... what's he playing at?"
I chew my lip... over thinking as usual.
"Mandy!" Joseph shouts me over his smile snaps me out of my thoughts.
"Hi" our greeting was a lot less awkward than the rest of the greetings he's had today.
He pulls me into a hug I inhale his scent and then instantly wish I hadn't god he's addictive... the rabbit hole I mentioned earlier was getting deeper.
"So what pose are we doing?" He asks as we pull apart.
I think for a second then the words just fell out of my mouth.
"Dealers choice" I smile.
His eyes widened almost with glee i thought.
" Go big or go home...Do you trust me?" He says quickly.
My brow narrowed with slight confusion.
"I guess so?"
"Good... jump!... I'll catch you."
I suddenly become a little wary I'm far from the skinnier of girls...
"Come on.... ive got you."His hands beckon me to do it.
I sigh.
"Ok Quinn but if you get a hernia you can't sue me." I smirk and stick my tongue out.
"Thats my girl."
I put my arms around his neck and then jump and wrap my legs around his waist. He catches me first time and to be honest I've never felt so safe although a little more than awear of his hands on my butt.
We are both smiling and our eyes diving deep into each other's soul.
The photo is took and he holds me there for a few seconds like he's reluctant to let me go.
Eventually he lowers me back to the ground and it takes every bit of my inner strength not to give in to the wobble I feel in my legs.
"That was amazing!" Joseph says pulling me into another hug.
We are once again interrupted by his management team. He needed to be moved on for his Q&A panel... something I didn't manage to get tickets for.
"Ugh I had you moved so I could have more time with you... damn it!" He almost growled with frustration.
"Are you coming?" He asked.
"I'd love too but I didn't get tickets." I say still trying to wrap my head around the last ten minutes of my life.
His face fell.
"Wait here." He left me for what seemed an age.
He came back with our photo in hand, and something else.
"Put this on." He placed a lanyard over my head. VIP backstage pass. He took me by the hand and dragged me with him.
Unable to say much more to me thanks to the quick movement of his people and the convention staff we arrive at the main stage in the hall and he sets me up with a chair at the side of the stage.
I sit and I have a look at my picture with him... my second of the day with him a lot more intimate than the first.
Then I notice he's signed it... a little message if not cryptic.
"Look on the back of your lanyard.... all my love Joe."
I look down and turn my VIP pass round. Numbers.
He's given me his number.
I almost laugh out loud at the ludicrously crazy day I've had.
I watch the panel and snort a little too loudly when someone asks him the well worn are you coming back question.
It was loud enough for Joseph to shoot me a quick side glance and a subtle eye roll.
It was answered perfectly by him several "I don't know's" one after another.
Then a girl got up and asked if he was single.
Cryptic again
"Same answer... I don't know." Which caused gasps around the hall and my stomach to tighten.
I suddenly couldn't breathe my mind racing... not a chance he was referring to me. He can do so much better. I get up and silently made an exit as fast as I could.