"Phew! She totally freaked me out." Jungkook clutched his hammering heart and panted. He had run away at the speed of a bullet train. "I should take classes from Taehyung. He handles girls with such ease."

"Now... where did Jiah go?" He scratched his head and began walking.

♧°♡°♧

Jiah came out of her shower and slipped into some comfortable sweatshirts and trousers. She had so many plans for the day but Jungkook ruined it all. Who makes a girl wait for two fucking hours?!

"Speaking of the devil..." She saw her phone ring and Jungkook's name popped up. She decided to ignore his calls but that boy was stubborn as a mole. She defeatedly accepted the call after the seventh ring. "What?!"

"Hey... I- I am sorry darling... Don't be angry—" Came the timid voice of Jungkook from the other side.

"Jeon Jungkook, you are never once on time! Today you made me wait for two freaking hours?! What was so urgent that you couldn't even ring me up?!!" She blew up.

"I promise I will make it up to you. This will never happen again." He cooed.

"I am not going to fall for this again." She deadpanned.

"Okay okay. Just open the door. Let's watch a movie together—" Jiah's eyes widened when the bell rang. She immediately rushed out of the room to stop Yoongi from opening the door. But the older was already facing Jungkook.

"Yah!! Who are you?!! What are you doing in my girlfriend's house?!!" Jungkook shrieked.

"Yah! Who is your girlfriend?! Don't you dare go near, Jiah! She is mine." Yoongi was looking scary even when he was shorter than Kook.

"Jiah?? Have you already found someone else in my place? I was just two hours late." His lips formed a pout and his eyes threatened to pour down the tears. "You could have just hired goons to kill me instead. That sounded easier for me."

(Jungkook)

(Jungkook)