-Chapter Nine-

A/N: Hi!! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend 😊

I let out a long sigh as I took my vibrator to the sink and began to clean it. I had just wasted almost an hour of my life trying to get off, and it wasn't even worth it. I never thought I'd ever say it, but that was the first time in my life that my own sex toy had actually disappointed me.

After a while, you start to want nothing else but the real thing. Especially if you're someone like me.

I was so terrible though. It had only been a little over a month since I agreed to sign my name to that stupid contract and go celibate, and I was already bored of my own vibrator due to overuse. Seriously, how the fuck am I supposed to put up with this for at least five more months?

Once I'd finally finished cleaning it, I put it back in the little drawstring bag I kept it in to protect it as I put it down on the floor to charge. My disgruntled self then decided to just turn on Netflix and re-watch all the episodes of Rick and Morty.

I didn't have anything better to do, anyway. It's not like I could go out and find someone with an actual penis to actually satisfy my urges like I usually did.

Just when I had turned on the TV and loaded up Netflix, my phone began to ring which made me groan and curse under my breath. I chucked my TV remote onto the couch and picked up my phone from the coffee table to see who was calling.

It was Harry.

Oh, happy days.

"Hi," was all I said into the phone after answering.

"Well, good afternoon to you too. Don't be too excited to hear from me," I could tell that he was already rolling his eyes, "what are you up to?"

"Dying of boredom," I replied jadedly, "and complete unfulfillment."

"Well, that makes two of us," Harry said with a sigh, "so, should we go and do something? We probably should – it's been a couple of weeks."

"Sure," I shrugged, "what do you feel like doing?"

"It's Saturday," he said, "wanna have a drink tonight?"

His suggestion piqued my interest. "How many drinks are we talking?"

"As many as we want," he sounded like he was smiling, "we'll hit the nightclubs. What do you say?"

"The nightclubs?" I laughed a little, "Shit. That's very tempting."

"Then let's go," Harry insisted, "I know you love getting plastered as much as I do. If we have to do stuff together all the time, we may as well make it fun. So, let's do what we do best."

"Fuck, alright," I was beginning to smile, "you're on. I'll party with you."

"What's your favourite club?" Harry asked me.

"Phonox."

"Shit. That's one of my favourites too," it seemed like he was smiling again, "we'll go there, then. Sound good?"

"Fuck yeah," I was smiling as well, "sounds great. You're going in the good books for this one."

I heard Harry chuckle. "I'm so honoured."

"What time were you thinking?" I asked him.

"I'll arrange an Uber to pick me up and stop at your place on the way as well. Maybe around like, ten-thirty," he replied, "so, have dinner beforehand. Alright?"

"Sure," I nodded, "cool. I'll see you then."

"Bye, Alina."

As soon as the call ended, I suddenly felt much more energetic and...excited. I had been deliberately avoiding nightclubs since signing this contract – because I knew it would be so easy, and tempting to meet an attractive guy and hook up with him. But, since Harry seemed keen to go anyway, why the hell not?