-Chapter Four-

A/N: Here we are again!! How are we?? xx

"Alright," I decided to start the conversation after Harry and I had left Gary's office, "what's the least painful thing for both of us to do together?"

"Don't ask me," Harry huffed, "I didn't ask for any of this shit."

"Well, news flash: neither did I," I rolled my eyes, "but here we are. And if us being together will really draw as much attention as Gaz and Jeffrey say, then we should..." I cringed at what I was about to say, "...try not to look like we hate each other."

"Well, that's fine and dandy for me," He crossed his arms and gave me a look, "whereas you had decided that you were gonna come for my fucking throat as soon as I walked in the room back there."

I scoffed. "Oh, I'm sorry if you're not used to somebody not fainting at your feet as soon as they look at you."

"You were hostile from the very beginning!" Harry narrowed his eyes at me, "Fucking hell, what did I even do to you?"

My face hardened. "Well, you didn't exactly choose the best opening line," I put my hands on my hips, "who the fuck makes judgy comments on someone's lifestyle within the first five seconds of meeting them?!"

"Alright, not my best moment – I'll admit," Harry sighed, "I...apologize..." he looked like it was physically hurting him to show remorse, "I was already on edge the whole morning about this entire thing. I didn't like the thought of it at all."

"You don't make excuses when apologizing," I crossed my arms, "but, I felt exactly the same way, so...I'll give you a pass."

"Let's start afresh...I guess," he mumbled, "for the sake of shutting our managers up..."

"Agreed," I nodded as we headed towards the elevator, "so...hungry? It's going on 11...d'you wanna find a place to have, like, brunch or something?"

Harry's brows furrowed as I pressed the 'down' button on the elevator. "How the fuck is it already almost 11? That meeting was at 10 and lasted for five seconds."

"You were almost 20 minutes late for the meeting," I cocked an eyebrow at him while we waited for the lift, "y'know...chatting up that 'very attractive woman' down the hall?"

"Oh..." Harry began to smile and chuckle a little, "right."

I immediately rolled my eyes to the moon as the elevator doors finally opened.

He's probably already forgotten that poor girl's name. If he even asked for it.

God, why do I have to be stuck with such a scumbag?

There were already two young women in the elevator – and their eyebrows started raising slightly when they saw me and Harry walk in together.

Geez, is it really that astonishing?

They tried not to make it obvious that they were still staring at us as the elevator went down, but it was still obvious anyway.

"Well darling, what would you like to eat?" Harry suddenly asked me with a smile – seemingly as soon as he noticed that they were staring, "Only the best for you."

His comment startled me a little.

Oh Jesus, he's started already?

"Hm. We'll have a Google when we get out, shall we?" I smiled back at him sweetly, "You know how indecisive I am."

The elevator stopped – but not at our floor. The other two women walked out of the elevator muttering to themselves and looking back at us a few times.