Chapter 16

Blue's POV

The plane ride feels longer then it did on the you, I just needed time to cool off, Jacob replied. That's when his eyes went to my wrist. What is that, Jacob asked? I looked at my wrist at the shiny bracelet. Ummm it's something I got in Chi, I answered. No it's not i bought it for her, a voice said coming from behind me. I turned to see Romeo? Romeo what are you doing here, I asked? I came for you, Romeo answered. Blue who is this and why do you have a bracelet that he bought you on you wrist, Jacob asked ? I'll answer that Blue and I have been together since she came to the Chi, Romeo answered. Blue, I need you to answer is this true, Jacob asked me. I was afraid to answer. Blue answer, Jacob said sternly. Yes, I stuttered. Oh naw , Jacob said. He then punched Romeo. Stop stop stop, I yelled. Well then you got to choose, Jacob said. My eyes then opened. I looked around to see I was still in my seat on the plane. I don't know who I want to stay with. Is it Jacob or Romeo? Sandra who was sitting right by me looked at me like I was crazy. R u ok girl, Sandra asked? I been thinking and I need to pick either Jacob or Romeo, I said. I feel like me and Jacob need to talk but I feel like Romeo and I had something big. I just don't know. Listen, be with the guy who makes you the most happiest, Sandra said. Yeah I think your right, I answered. When am I not, Sandra said. We laughed. The Intercom: The plane will be landing in about 10 minutes.Stay in your seats.

Well I guess your decision well be made quicker then you thought, Sandra said. Soon the plane landed. We got off the plane. We went to get our suitcases. As soon as we grabbed them we walked out of the airport. We looked to the left to see Gma's car and her with a huge smile. She jumped out of the car. Oh how our my girls I missed y'all, Gma said. She pulled us into a huge hug. We missed you too, I said. I know you girls our tired get in, Gma said. We then got in the car. So where are Ms.H and Mr.Bob, Gma asked? The plane was full so they got a later flight, Sandra replied. Oh ok so did you have fun In the Chi town, Gma asked? Did she just really say that like that, I thought. Sandra laughed and said yes we had fun. So what did you do, Gma asked? Well we met cute boys, did some singing and dancing, and went shopping, Sandra answered. So in all we kicked it, I said. That's good girls, Gma said. So Blue what's with you and Jacob, Gma asked? It's a long story, I said. So you haven't talked in a while, Gma asked? Nope haven't heard a word from him, I said. Oh Im sorry hun, Gma said. It's ok cause I met this boy named Romeo, I replied. Awwl that's my granddaughter right there just like her Gma, Gma said. Sandra and I laughed. We got back home and Sandra ran over to her house.

Sandra's POV

I ran to my house. As I opened the door my momma grabbed me. How are you, are you ok, how was the trip, my momma asked? It was funny seeing her like this. I'm fine momma and the trip was cool, I said. Did you have fun with the video, my momma asked? It was really fun and the outfits were dope, I answered. Good hun, my momma said. I went to sit in my room. My phone buzzed. I grabbed it and it was Cesar.

Text Convo

My baby Daddy Cesar: Hey bae. How

was your flight?

Me: It was great but there was one thing missing.

My baby Daddy Cesar: what was that bae?

Me: U

My baby Daddy Cesar: Well then that won't be a problem for long. I got to go ttyl.

Me: ok bye

My baby Daddy Cesar: bye bae

End of Text Convo

I smiled. Everytime I think of him I smile. It makes me so happy to talk to him. I laid in my bed and slowly drifted off.

The Next Day

I woke up with a smile on my face. I got up and jumped in the shower. I put on my black ripped jeans and my pink jacket. I then curled my hair. I walked down the stairs and grabbed some bacon. The doorbell rang. I opened it and screamed Cesar. Omg give me a hug. Hey bae you happy to see me, Cesar said. My momma ran down the stairs with a bat. What's happen Sandra you ok, my momma asked? I'm fine momma, I said. Who is this cute boy Sandra, my momma asked? Oh this is Cesar I met him in Chicago, I answered. Hello Ma'am, Cesar said. Hello you can me Pag dear, my mother answered. Well come in, my mother said. Cesar walked in and set down. So you came from Chicago to see my daughter, my mother asked? Yes I did Ms. Pag, Cesar replied. That is to sweet, my mother answered. Well Sandra, Blue called and said she was coming over and I'm gonna run to the store, my momma said. Y'all can stay but nothing is going to be going down, my mother said. Am I clear, she asked? Crystal, Cesar and I said in unison. Ok well see you Cesar and baby girl, my mother said. Bye, momma I said. Bye Ms.Pag, Cesar said. She then closed the door and left. So what should we do, Cesar asked? How about a little kissing, I said. That sounds good to me, Cesar said. That's when the doorbell rang. Man, Cesar groaned. I got up and opened the door. Hey Blue, Romeo come in, I said. They walked in. Thanks y'all, Cesar said. What we do, Romeo asked? We were about to make out, I said. Well then we came right on time, Blue said. Cesar frowned at her. So y'all want to go to the mall, I asked? Yeah let's go, Blue answered. Romeo rented a Toyata. We got in. Then we drove up to the mall. Cesar and I need to go get something so will meet y'all back here in about 30 minutes, Romeo said. Ok, I answered. Blue and I went get a pretzel. We went to sit down. When we bumped into someone.