Chapter 13

Sandra POV

I know Blue's going to be surprised. I'm coming down to Chicago to try out to be in her music video. I asked Jacob If he wanted to come but he said no. I don't know what's wrong with that boy. He's gonna lose Blue like this. I get that he's mad that he couldn't come but he needs to just chill. He had a chance to be with her now but he refused. I'm trying to help him out. I can tell he misses Blue but he just so stubborn. Well I got three hours before I get to Chicago. I guess I'm going to take a nap.

3 hours later I just got off the plane my Auntie is meeting me outside of the airport. I grabbed my suitcase off of the  suitcase carousel. Then I walked out of the airport looking for my Auntie's red and black Camaro. I looked around the parking lot till I saw my Aunts car. I walked over to it. She jumped out the car and hugged me. Hi sweetie, Auntie said. Hey Auntie, I said. Nice flight ,she asked? Oh, my flight was great, I said. That's good know jump in,she said. I jumped in the car and we drove off. We drove for about a hour. Finally, we stopped at a four story house. The house was purple with a black door.  When I walked in the house my eyes got huge.The house looked way bigger in the inside then it did on the outside. Wow, how many room do you have, I asked?  Fifteen bed rooms and four bathrooms, my aunt answered. Dag, you have a big house great for partying. Yeah, it's huge but no partying for you, my aunt said as she walked up the stairs. Pick which ever room you want, my aunt yelled.OK, I yelled back. I walked up the huge staircase till I found a room that was great for me. It had a full size bed, walk in closet, computer table and desk, dresser with a mirror and 50 inch flat screen. I swear my aunts living large. I put all my clothes into the dresser . I knew that I was going to make the try out for the video since Blue was there but I think I'll pratice anyway. I turned on some music and began to dance. About thirty minutes later I was tired. 

Next Day 10:15 AM

Still Sandra's POV

I have to be at the try outs for the video at twelve. I guess I'll sleep for a half hour more.I tried to go back to sleep but it wasn't working so I just got out of the bed. I picked out a hello kitty shirt and some black jeans. I jumped in the shower and got dressed. I went down stairs to the kitchen and made myself a grill cheese. I ate it and then practiced my moves again it was time to leave by then. I asked my Aunt if she could drop me off she said sure. We drove to the huge building the try outs were at. I walked in and saw thousands of people there. I didn't see Blue anywhere. I stood in the line that was full of people they where dancing and sing in the line. I looked at some people dancing and I just had to laugh at them quietly. When I could finally see the front of the line I had been there for twenty minutes.  I could see the room that  everyone was coming in and out off. There was a woman directing people in and out of the room. It was now only one person in front of me. I waited until the woman said next and the person in front of me went next. I wait for about 4 minutes until the woman screamed next. I walked into a huge room with three people in the chairs at a table. There was a man that was black and seemed fairly young.(Mr.Bob) Then a woman who was black and seemed pretty young.(Ms.H) Oh and last person was Blue. When Blue saw me she got up and screamed. The woman and man looked at her like she was crazy. Sandra, she screamed. What are you doing here, Blue asked? I wanted to be in your video, I said. Blue smiled.Well then show me what you got she said. Blue sat back in her seat. I turned on some music and began to dance. I was dancing my butt off. (She was dancing like Prodigy did in the bassline video) (Video on the side) When I finished no one had a smile on there faces. They whispered to each other. The silence was broken. You did great girl you got to be in my video, Blue said. The man and woman nodded and smiled. Thank you Blue, I screamed. If you want you can watch some of the other people dance and sing, Blue said. Ok, I said. There's another chair over there, the woman said. I grabbed the chair and sat down. Oh by the way I'm Ms.H and he's Mr.Bob, the lady said. Nice to meet you I'm sure you caught my name I'm Sandra. Nice to meet you, the man and the lady said. Ok next person,Ms.H told the woman in front of the line. A short girl with long hair and light skin walked in. Hi, she said. Hi, we all said. What dance are you going to dance to, Mr.Bob asked?  I'm going to dance to Girls Talking Bout, the girl said. Ok, your name is, Mr.Bob asked? Iris, the girl said. Ok, began when your ready, Ms.H said. The girl pulled out her iphone and plugged it into the music port. Then she started to dance. Everyone had blank stares on there faces. She could dance but not as good as me. She stopped and smiled. Mr.Bob spoke first. I think you did great, he said. What did you think Ms.H, Mr.Bob said. I think she did good, but don't try so hard you look like your trying to hard, Ms.H said. Umm, I think your dancing was good but be more confident, Blue said. Everyone turned and looked at me. Well I think you did a great job.I think you just need some practice, I said. Well I think the answer for you is yessss, Mr.Bob said. Oh my gosh thank you thank you thank you, Iris said. Your welcome here, Ms.H said passing her a schedule. Thank you again ,Iris said leaving. Next, Mr.Bob yelled to the woman watching the line. Next a boy came in he was tall, had long dreads, dark skinned and a great smile. He had my heart jumping. This time I asked before anyone else 'What's your name". I said it kind of flirty.Caesar, the boy answered. I like that name Caesar, I thought. So what are you going to dance to, Blue asked? I'm going to dance to Out of My Head, Caesar said. Ok, start when your ready, Ms.H said. He plugged in his Iphone. And the song started to play. He started to dance. Man I couldn't stop watching his body. He could move it so well. My eyes were locked on him. I was still staring when he stopped. Blue, Mr.Bob and Ms.H had already told him what they thought. Blue patted me while I was zoned on his face and body. Oh Oh he was great, I stuttered. Blue laughed at me. You did great your a new dancer for my video take this schedule be on time, Blue said to Caesar. Thank you so much he said in his deep sexy voice. He then walked out. I instantly missed him. Another boy walked in he wasn't as cute as Caesar in my opinion but he was still fine. Blue was smiling. She began to stand up. Romeo, she said. Blue,  he said in a questioning voice. Your trying-out for my video, Blue asked? Yeah, I guess, Romeo said. Ok,blue said. He danced to song I never heard of. I like the beat of the song though it made me wabt to dance. I liked the way he was moving. He was pretty good. He was really smooth. When he was threw Mr.Bob and Ms.H told him how well they thought he did. Then Blue began to speak. Umm, you were just so good dancing, she said grinning. I looked at him and said I think that you dance very smooth and that's nice. Well that's a yes, Ms.H said. She handed him a schedule and he left. Blue was staring at ever move he mad on his walk out. A few more people danced and we picked a couple more people to be in the music video. We left thirty minutes later.

Ms.H POV

Blue was staring at the boy hard. What's happening with her and Jacob? Somethings going on.

Blue's POV

I can't believe my bestfriend and the cutest boy in Chicago are going to be in my music video. I'm so glad Sandra came down here. We have to go shopping.  Sandra and I just walked out of the try-outs building.Sandra want to go shopping, I asked? Yeah girl let's go, Sandra replied. We walked to the mall that was down the street. So I can tell you like Caesar. Is it that obvious,  Sandra asked? Um yeah, I said. We laughed. Well I'm not the only one that shows what boy she likes, Sandra said looking at me. What do you mean, I asked? Don't act like you don't like Romeo,Sandra said. I don't know what your talking about, I said lying. Blue,I know what I'm talking about, Sandra said. Yeah ok, I said.

All Rights Reserved in every part of this story.

Author: So what do you think? I know this chapter wasn't really that exciting but I still liked writing it. The next one's going to be more exciting.The next chapter will be coming soon. Comment, Vote and Fan me.