Chapter 15

Sandra's POV

Today and tomorrow where taping the video where going back  a day after where done taping. I can't believe what Cesar said the other day at the party. Will Romeo try to break Blue's heart? I hope he doesn't but I got to protect my sister. I can't let him hurt her maybe I should let it go. I mean he doesn't got time to hurt her because where leaving in about three days. It be dumb for him to do anything. He wouldn't hurt her that quick right? Yeah, I'm right let me just get ready to film this video. I get in the shower and put a red and black outfit on Ms.H told me to wear for the video. I didn't bother my hair because there gonna fix my hair for the video. I just left it in a ponytail and left. I make it down to the video right on time two minutes before Ms.H said to be here. I looked all over the room but no Blue. I looked over and saw Ms.H. Hi Ms.H, I said. Hello hun, Blue and the others are in the back getting fixed up.Follow me I need to start on your hair right away I just finished Blue's, Ms.H said as I followed her to the room they where styling hair in. When I walked in I saw Blue and Iris in chairs getting there make - up done. Hey Blue, I said. She smiled. Hey girl you made it. Why wouldn't I, I said. Hey Iris, I said. Hey Sandra, she said as the make-up woman by her put eyeliner on her. I sat in a chair and Ms.H began to style my hair. Iris's outfit was just like mine but her's was pink. Blue's outfit was to but it was gold and black. As we where getting are make-up and hair finished up the boys barged in. Hey ladies, Romeo and Cesar said. Hey boys, we all said together. Cesar walked over to me and gave me a hug. He had such a tight close hug . I love he's hugs. Romeo hugged Blue and kissed her forehead. Mr.Bob walked in the room. And said I need y'all to show me your routine. We walked into the room next door. And stood in are position. We then started to dance. Mr.Bob had the hugest smile on his face. You guys did great, he replied. I need you guys to come in the room where were going to film , in eight minutes. We nodded ok.

Blue's POV

I can't believe I'm making my first music video. I'm just so happy. I have to give HIM some credit we worked really hard to prepare for this video. I can tell everyone is excited. Where about to film the video in a minute or two. In the video Sandra and Iris are my best friends. Romeo and Cesar are try to catch up with me and my girls in the video and we keep swerving them until the end. At the end the boys and the other dancers start to dance and then we start to fall for the boys. Then we all dance.In the video Romeo is all over me. To be for real I so enjoy it. He just is so into dancing. And I try so hard not to laugh or grin because in the video I'm suppose to be serious but it's hard. Well eight minutes are up it's time to film. We go in the filming room and get in our starting position. My favorite part was coming up. The part when me and Romeo dance all around each other. Romeo was biting his lips and smiling at me. I was trying so hard not to smile or giggle. I almost kissed him when we were rehearsing the other day but I stopped myself. When we where done filming Mr.Bob said that the scenes looked perfect but If he need to fix anything that he call tomorrow. We left the building and me and Sandra where about to leave when Romeo walked behind me and whispered I know your not leaving with out a hug. I smiled and hugged him really tight. I would never do that. Good, Romeo replied. You did a really good job dancing today, I said. You didn't do bad yourself, Romeo said with a smile. Enough ok y'all dance, Sandra said with a disturbed face. Now where is Cesar, Sandra asked? He said he be out in a sec chill ma, Romeo said. About three minutes later Cesar walked out. Sandra ran up to him and hugged him. Cesar smiled Hey and you are? Cesar stop playing, Sandra said. Cesar started to walk away. My mama said not to talk to strangers, Cesar said. Sandra walked behind him and he started to run. Sandra chased after him. Come back Cesar, Sandra yelled running. Cesar kept running. NO stranger get away, Cesar yelled. Cesar get back here,Sandra yelled. Romeo and I laughed at them. They were to funny.

2 days later

I'll be heading back to Florida tomorrow. I really don't want to leave. I love being here but I have to go back home. Romeo makes me forget about HIM. I know when I go back HE'S gonna be calling me and trying to keep track of me. I just don't know If I can deal with this. I just don't know.Romeo claims he's gonna come to Florida to see me but I doubt it. That's a long trip to take for a person you barely know. I mean I been hang with him for a while but would he really do that for me. I know I'll really miss Romeo.