Chapter 9

Blue's pov

I'm Pam and I'm your ........Mother,the stranger said. Blue who's at the door, Gma asked? (walks to the door and sees) Pam what are you doing here,Gma asked? I know I have been gone but I want to get to know you as my daughter, Pam said. Is this woman for real?. Pam, you can't just step on my porch and think this child is gonna jump in your arms and say momma, Gma said. I don't think that,but I have to start somewhere, Pam said. So can I have a hug, Pam said directed to me. I looked at her and frowned. You gave me up when I was two years old and I'm fourteen almost fifteen now and you think I'm going to smile and call you mother. Being a mother is something you have to earn, I said.I'm willing to be your mother I got off of Crack for you, Pam replied. Oh, yeah sure you did or did you just run out of money. Blue stop, Gma said. Listen Blue, when your father died I got really stressed and I didn't know what to do, Pam sobbed. I turned to crack because it relieved me, soon I found out that I loved it so much I couldn't take care of you, Pam cried. So I gave you to your grandmother because I knew she would raise you right, Pam said. I thought I was doing the best for you.

Later that day

All I could think about was what just happened. How could my mother miss the best years of my life a then come back and want to play momma. I just don't know If I really need my mother. I think that she came a little to late and I don't need her.

A couple days later

I still can't get over that whole thing from yesterday. Usually I would hang with Jacob but today I think I'll hang with my neighbor. She doesn't really know anyone so I'll help her out and get her use to the neighborhood. I saw big moving trucks the other day. And a light skinned couple and a girl that looked my age step out a red Ford.

Text CONVO

CraxyBlue:Hey Boo

To: My baby Jacob

JacobBoyyy: Hey bae

To: Bluuueee

CrazyBlue: I'm gonna hang with some friends today so I'll have to see you tomorrow. :-(

To: My Baby Jacob

JacobBoyyy: Tomorrow's not that far away I'll ttyl

To: Bluuueee

CrazyBlue: Ok Bye Boo

To: My baby Jacob

JacobBoyyy: Bye

To: Bluuueee

End Of Text Convo

I jump in the shower. When I get out I put on a shirt that says " I'm a boss" with a pair of pink jeans. I combed my hair and walk out the door. I walk two houses down and I see a red house with a big black door. I knock on the door. A minute later a girl about 5'6 answers it. Her hair was light brown it looked frizzed out. Hi, I said. Hi ,the girl said. Your new around here right, I said. Yeah, she nodded. My names Blue. What's yours? My names Sandra, the girl said. Since your new to the neighborhood I thought you need someone to tell you about this block. Yeah I don't see many kids around here, Sandra said. There not really until you walk to the friendly side of town, I said. Oh, Sandra said. Do you want to walk with me to the park around the corner, I asked? Um, well I guess that's a good way to see the neighborhood , Sandra said. Mom, I'm going to a park with my new neighbor, Sandra yelled in the door. OK, her mom yelled back. So where did you move from, I asked? I use to live in Wyoming, Sandra answered. Why did you decide to move here? My dad thought he could get a better paying job here, Sandra said. Can I ask you a question , Sandra asked? Yeah.Are there any cute boys around here, Sandra asked? The best place to find one around here is the mall I grind. She smiled, let's go then, Sandra said.

We took a bus to the mall. I loved the mall it had clothes, food and cute boys. I have a boyfriend I shouldn't be thinking about how cute this boys at the mall are gonna be. Remember Blue you have the sexy Jacob, I thought. Want to go to Clair's ,I asked? Yeah, I love there earrings, Sandra said. As we walked a tall,buff, milk chocolate colored boy passed Sandra she smiled and looked at him. Dang, he's fine, Sandra said. Time to show you how momma works, Sandra said as she began to walk. He stopped and set on a bench. Sandra sat on the same bench and begin to talk.I couldn't hear what they where saying but I saw the boy smile and hand Sandra a piece of paper.After, that she waved and walked away.So girl what happened,I asked?We start talking and boy couldn't walk away from this(pointing to herself) with out giving me his number, Sandra said. I laughed. I'm just telling you that's how momma works, Sandra said. Sandra turned around and waved at the boy. Girl, we got some shopping to do come on, I said. We walked all around the mall every time Sandra saw a cute boy she stop and say Hi before she could get his number I always pulled her away. She yelled her number as I pulled her. Now this girl right here I can tell she's gonna be my G.(I know most y'all know what g means but for y'all who don't when you call some one g, that means gangsta but most people mean my friend)We gonna be the best of friends.

Next Day Still Blue's POV

You look like you could parable be movie star. Some like a beauty Queen. You should be in magazines. Oh wa oh wa. Hey gorgeous. Jawan Harris Hey Gorgeous

I woke up to Jawan Harris song Hey Gorgeous. Oh let me get my phone hello.

Phone Convo

Me: Hello

My baby Jacob: Hey Blue

Me: Don't you know any better then to call a girl this early

My baby Jacob: I'm sorry

Me: It's ok so what's up boo

My baby Jacob: I wanted to hang today

Me: Ok what time ?

My baby Jacob: In a hour

Me: OK where?

My baby Jacob: I'll meet you out your house

Me: Ok

End of Convo

I jumped in the shower and put my clothes on. About five minutes after I got dressed I heard a bang against my window. I looked at the tree across my window and Jacob was there. I openned my window. (He came in my window) Um did anyone ever tell you to use a door?He laughed. So what did you want to do, I asked? I thought we could just chill, Jacob replied. Ok he begain to kiss me on my lip and then he leaned me over the bed. I never seen this side of Jacob. Let's play a game, he said. Ok. Five minutes later. I need you to hit it faster and harder Jacob. Ok I'll try, he side. I smiled as he did his thing. After two more minutes. I saw he need help so we switched. I got started and kept going. Jacob smiled. The BOP IT screamed Bop it, twist it, pull it, shout it. High score 42, the Bop it said. Yeah, I beat you, I yelled at Jacob. What ever, he said. My Gma opened the door. Y'all children still playing on that BOP IT, Gma asked? Yeah I just beat Jacob, I said. Ok, sure you did, Jacob said. Don't hate Jacob.,

Author: Yeah I know what y'all was thinking when they was playing BOP IT. That use to be my game. Anyway hope you liked this chapter. What do y'all think of Sandra? What do you thinks going to happen next? Comment, Vote, and Fan me. I fan back. Next chapter coming soon.

All Right Reserved on every part of this story.