Another Magic Girl Group!

Start from the beginning

Sunset Shimmer (Former Student of Princess Celestia! She betrayed her, and fled to the human world, where she became a bitchy queen bee, only to be put in her place after becoming a demon and being humbled by Twilight! She has improved since then and is now a very popular and beloved girl!) 

Twilight: Hey Sunset! 

The two hug and start laughing together. 

(Y/N): I think we found one. 

Starlight: Hey Sunset. 

Sunset: Long time no see Starlight. 

Jack: How do they- 

Twilight: Starlight came here once for reasons. 

(Y/N): Hello. I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and he's Jackson Inoue. 

Sunset: Are those Japanese last names? 

(Y/N): Yeah, we're from Japan. 

Jack: Konichiwa. 

Sunset: Is that hello? I'm not that skilled in Japanese. But Rarity knows a lot of languages. 

(Y/N): Another friend? 

Twilight: Yep. 

Spike: Yep, she a dream. 

Jack: Easy there Fido. She's probably miles ahead of you. 

Later... 

Everyone moves to the outside on the track, where- 

???: Here comes Rainbow Dash! Coming in fast, she zips by and- HELL YES!! 

Rainbow Dash (Tomboy of Twilight's Group! She's pretty cocky, egotistical, and kind of a jerk sometimes! But in the end, she's a very loyal friend! Loves sports, eating junk foods, playing video games, and is just like a typical cute tomboy!) 

Twilight: Hey Rainbow Dash. 

Rainbow: Ha! Nice to see you Twi! So, go to any balls, meet your knight in shining armor, or- 

Twilight: HEY!! DON'T SAY THOSE IN FRONT OF- 

(Y/N) and Jack: Hi! 

Rainbow: Hey, you guys must be new. I'm Rainbow Dash, bask in my awesomeness. 

(Y/N): Oh boy. It's like a female human version of Sonic. You remind me of a good friend of mine. Oh, he'd like you. In fact, Twilight is kind of like Tails, mixed with Bulma. Sunset, maybe Nami I guess? 

Rainbow: Is that so? 

Sunset: Well, look we need to get everyone else together. Because apparently something is up. 

Rainbow: In that case, it's hero time! 

(Y/N): Hey, you'd get along with him too! Ben is also pretty egotistical.