Rant 3

This one's going to be about LGBTQIA+. If you're homophobic, please comment what you think- I want to know why you disagree with LGBTQIA+.

So, what I'm confused about when it comes to LGBTQIA+, and homophobic people, is why. Why do they disagree with people loving the same gender as them, or someone's gender identity not matching the one they were born with. I know some people that are homophobic- and all though I disagree with their views, some other parts of them are good. But, it's hard to get along with them, because I just disagree so strongly with them. So, if you're reading this, and you are homophobic, please ask yourself these questions.

1. Why do I disagree with gay people?

2. Why do I disagree with trans and non binary people?

3. Why is it my business who people love?

4. Why is it my business what gender people identify as?

5. Why do I feel the need to express my views that are anti- gay/trans/non- binary?

6.  What is actually wrong with LGBTQIA+ people? And why do I hate it?

Hopefully, you'll review what you think, but if you don't, I can't change that.

At my school, it's really sad, because I know kids as young as 11 that are homophobic. One missed Pride Day because he's homophobic, and refused to support them. And I hate that. 

So here's my question, same as with feminism and sexism.

If 11 and 12 year old kids can be homophobic, why can't 11 and 12 year old kids be allies, and be taken seriously?