My Time With Them

Start from the beginning

Cinni wasted no time and bolted out of there and away. I groaned and looked up to see my family laughing. "Having fun there?" Raph said while chuckling.

"My son you have made quite the mess haven't you." the others laughed as Sensei chuckled.

I groaned and flopped on my back, "It was Cinni's Fault!!" I heard her bark as if replying that it wasn't. I yelled out in her direction, "WAS TOO CINNI!!" Everyone laughed at that, I grinned as I saw Cinni dripping wet with bubbles still on her back, wagging her tail happy.

(The guys and a normal day)

( Cinni Pov )

My regular day at the turtles home, was getting up and having breakfast. Then it depended on what each of them did. Sometimes I would just sit with Leo in the dojo. As he sat, I would lay down in the small patch of sun that came from a far away metal grate. Leo liked to do a thing called meditating where he would just sit and do nothing. I was a little worried about the not doing anything for hours part. So I would mostly sit with him to make sure he wasn't dead, or something.

Other times I would help Don in his lab, he taught me the different names of tools that he would need and I would go and get them for him. If he only used it once then I would put it back. It wasn't a big thing but it was the only time I was aloud to run around.

Sometimes I would find Raph in the dojo. He and I would fight play alot. Sometimes I would run around him biting his tape as he tried to stop me. We never hurt the other, and we both knew the limits. My favorite play game was tug of war, or keep away! I like fighting with Raph!

A few times I would stay with Master Splinter but he did alot of what Leo does. The only other time would be during train fighting, when he would give me certain signals to sneak attack the guys.

My favorite thing to do though was stay with Mikey, he was always doing something. Whether it was making delicious food, to playing he was always doing something new. And when I was with him he would always include me. He'd make food and share with me, or he would be playing a game and would celebrate with me! I really liked spending my time with Mikey, and the guys!

(Ooo I like Her!)

((pic at the top))

(Cinni Pov)

One day as the guys were train fighting in the room called the dojo when I heard someone in the other room. Curious I went to see who it was, I saw a girl but she smelled like a reptile, and two other ones were there too? I started to growl and stalked towards the intruders. The one with the silver headband went and scooted behind the table along with the one with the long black hair and red straps. But the lizard stayed where she was with her arms folded. I stopped and we had a staring contest.

"RAPHAEL HAMATO!!!" she yelled out, not braking contact. My ears twitched as I heard the guys stumbling into the room. "Care to explain your new friend here?"

"Mona? Hey babe!" Raph said and . . .smiled? If this girl, Mona made Raph smile then she was good.

Mikey jumped foreward happy, "Mona! Venus! Nari! This is Cinni, She's the newest member of our family!"

Don, Raph and Leo each went to stand by a girl, They must be their other halfs. I thought to myself as Mikey stood well bounced next to me.

The one named venus smiled, "She's very pretty." Her voice was soft and confident.

Nari leaned against Leo and grinned, She smelled like the ocean and vanilla.

Then Mona smirked and said, "Finally another girl to keep these guys in line!" I liked her alot! It was even better when I found out that they were staying in the closed rooms by the dojo. If the guys were happy that they were here then so was I.

(Safe and Sound)

(Cinni Pov)

It was fun staying with the guys and girls, I finally was starting to feel like I belonged somewhere. I felt needed, a feeling I only got when I helped the other animals on the surface. And even then it was fleating and gone in a few seconds, but this felt. . . solid and firm I liked it here.

I was asleep on my couch, yes it was now my couch and everyone knew it! anyways I was sleeping on my couch when a loud boom went off. Startled I yelped awake and searched around the dark room for the source. Then it went off again from above, the loud noise hurt my ears. I whined and jumped down trying to find somewhere quiet. Soon though I was laying down and holding my ears down.

I saw two pairs feet, I looked up to see the blue eyes of Mikey and the red straps of Nari. "What's wrong Cinni?" I just whined as Mikey knelt down by me and pet my back.

"Maybe she's afraid of thunder like me? Dogs have stronger hearing then normal people do." Nari said looking at the ceiling scared.

"Hey I know, why don't we go watch a movie? Maybe that will help!" Mikey said looking at Nari.

"Good idea Mikey!" Nari smiled.

"May I join you two?" Leo said coming from his room, "I know you don't like thunder so I came to check on you." Nari hugged him as we went over to the couch. Mikey, Leo and Nari sat down while I sat by Mikey on the floor. The tv glowed and people started to go across the screen. I didn't know exactally how 'Movies' worked, but it was quite interesting to see the people move around on it.

The thunder was still really loud though, Nari seemed to calm down as she and Leo stayed close to one another, hugging under a blanket as the screen changed. Every few seconds Mikey would pet me, it was assuring to know he was there!

Nari and Leo soon fell asleep under their blanket and Mikey was on the verge of sleep. But I couldn't go to sleep, the thunder was still too loud and scary. I whined and crouched down pushing myself behind Mikey's legs. "Cinni?" Mikey looked down at my shaking figure. My ears were back and my tail was curled under me, another boom went off and I whined at the ceiling.

"Hey, Hey shhhh. It's okay girl, I'm here the thunder won't get you I promise." Mikey leaned down and picked me up, setting me on his lap and under his own blanket. I curled in a ball as Mikey rubbed my fur down, "I'm right here Cinni everything is okay." I believed him and before I fell asleep I realized that I had found someone to trust again.