You will be happy

*Next morning*

I woke up with the beautiful sunrise....but where is tae he was not in the bed, i came down stairs and he...left the house.i call him.

*On phone*

Hello tae where are you??

Actually, hmmm ....i..am..in the office. as I have ... important work so.. i ...i didn't tell you . Okay now I'm ending the call i have so much work, byee.

Hello tae..*call ended*
Why he was shuttering, anyways. Let's do the house core.

Sorry my love , i can't tell you the truth.

Sir , why don't you tell her she is your wife she will understand.

No Sana ( Taehyung's secretary)  i can't tell her the truth, she will die. And also won't be able to move on. I have to make my worst image in her eyes, otherwise she will live a life of hell without me. Atleast after cheating by me she will start her life again.

(Yn pov)

*At night*
It's  being 10 pm why he didn't come home yet, and also not receiving my phone.

*At 2 am, knock on the door*

Door reveal the Taehyung with messy hair and clothes.

Tae what is this??

Actually baby*hiccup*i * hiccup*

Are you drunk??*mad tone*

No..no. only one glass..*hiccup*

You leave all this and come inside with me
* in mind* why there is smell of female perfume on his clothes, Anyways.

Days passes, and Taehyung's behaviour getting wierd day by day...he never shout on you but also don't give any importance to you ...he always come home late , always leave home early. What if he......aahhh it's too much yn what are thinking he won't do this. Anyways let's go for the shopping.

*At shopping mall*

I wish Taehyung was here...he will definitely choose the best dress for me , his choice is alw.....*you saw one couple*
Is he tae??? And his secretary Sana??
*You go near to them*

Baby, how is it???

It's good but ain't so expensive???

Not more then my princess happiness, okay let's take this.

Your princess!!!!

Yn!!

Congratulations Mr. Kim Taehyung i didn't know that you find your new partner.

Yn i...

Leave..i don't what to talk to a cheater.*you left the spot and Taehyung was looking at your disappearing figure*

You will be happy without me baby. And remember i love you so much .

*at your house*

You were crying mess not able to digest the thing that he cheated you. The man who love you more then anything has cheated you.

*Tae enter in the house*

Yn...

You came down
And saw sana with him

Yn we decided to live..with eachother..so..

So..

So..you will get ..di...divorce paper soon.

*In mind* he didn't even try to make the things normal??

~ TO BE CONTINUED~