Si Vis Pacem Parabellum: Duo

The Rekindler watches the map of the globe closely, he notices two factions forgetting to give him tribute, the reason why is unknown but he sends two new chosen of his to figure out why. He doesn't speak he shuffles his decks of strategies with a feeling of someone else is beginning to get on this playing field when the Lady Raven is already trying to challenge him.

In Elyseum, The Raven's Judge finishes twenty Judicial duels against House Vypren and House Sadelyn forcing them to swear loyalty to House Raven, which would weaken the Chorona and the other Royal Consul legally.

Bellum Prep

I was in a Humvee with Caera, Rosina was in Warsaw so I knew she was safe. I noticed a Diplomatic Craft with Nyhnor Sigils we were in Qiryn Dynasty territory. I sensed someone who was decent in power. I glanced at Caera. She gave me the same look of concern, I patted on the Driver, he sped up with the Gunner firing at the Diplomatic Craft.

A Nyhnor Admonitor leapt from it and onto the Humvee, I opened the back passenger door where I was sitting and hung off it with one hand, I drew my biting blade boosting myself up while closing the door swinging at the Admonitor forcing him to focus on me. I landed on the hood, he swung. I ducked under and sent my fist into his stomach while my nerves blazed like flame, The Admonitor lost his balance and rolled off the hood becoming nothing but roadkill. I knew that my flower's sister was in awe of my actions. Like I said I wasn't taking chances, sure as hell not going to let Nyhnor strong arm a faction.

I stood on the hood of the Humvee until it parked at the Qiryn Dynasty palace. Which was more Carpathian in design, the courtyard was gated. Though it was silent. I leapt from the hood of the Humvee over the gate. I noticed that there were ten dead Qiryn Knights and fifty dead Qiryn Wardens. I saw the Nyhnor Craft at the Palace entrance. I made haste keeping my biting blade ready..

I took a frag from my left hand side and tossed it into the Nyhnor Craft, I heard Earthkin men shouting before the thunder erupted inside it, the Craft blew up once I entered the Palace. Ten Nyhnor Knights noticed me and rushed forward when they ended the twenty Qiryn Guardsmen. I spun my Mordax Saber into a reverse grip slicing through the first Nyhnor Knight in full view. The Second swung with the third. I glided under like a bird and let my bite speak for me. The second and third fell while I parried the forth and fifth strikes riposting in a single voice of my blade. The forth and fifth fell in the same movement I cut through the sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth, the tenth sent a thrust I side stepped right locking his hand in my armpit sending my biting blade into his neck. I pulled out my will and kicked the limp body.

I jolted my sight to a sound of screaming from the nearby ballroom. I ran over and sent force through the double sided door away from the heavenly Throne room into a ballroom that had a purple and red checkerboard pattern. The purple slowly changed to gold. The chosen tossed the body of the Qiryn Patriarch away like a piece of waste. He sent his biting blade into the Matriarch, one son tried to tackle the Chosen but he was ended swiftly. I saw Ysabel Qiryn, I had to protect her. Her sister didn't do anything.

I whistled at the Chosen guiding his attention towards me, he sheathed his biting blade then drew his Axe gripping it with both hands. I spun my Mordax Saber into a normal grip, my trench coat flowing with the way I move. I ran my fingers through my hair before motioning my right hand over my eyes, letting the normal spectrum of colors turn Scarlet in my sight. I know from the Chosen point of view and Ysabel's point of view that hand movement would be quick with just my eyes blazing a pure Scarlet.

The Chosen spoke "Ah, Aithan Raven. Didn't expect you...." I chuckled and took a fool's guard stance, Lady Qiryn didn't speak nor did her sister I did a shrug.

"Your name?" I questioned the Chosen, this guy wasn't Ivarn Traval, but I was going to kill him one day. I did need to show that the Nyhnor Chosen were just like all of us. I had to take out a Tower in order to show Nyllus Zerron I'm still around. 

"Sullos Lumus" I would add his name to my list, he prepared his stance. I rushed forward so did Lumus. He swung his Axe downward, I side stepped left with his Axe sending cracks in the floor, I swung my bite in retaliation, he pulled his Axe out parrying, I twisted my will and aimed for his neck, he shifted right dodging, I gripped his axe and kneed Sullos in the gut before head butting him, he was a Daemon. Sullos let go of his Axe drawing his Mordax Saber sending a thrust at me, I deflected and did a riposte faint causing him to defend the right, when I sent my blade towards the left slicing his side.

Lumus staggered but he dashed forth, I swung as did he we both paused. Sullos fell to both knees, I used my biting blade to shift his away. The Chosen fell lifeless when I sheathed my Mordax Saber. Ysabel sighed in relief, I glanced at her sister and did a quick Sera activation.

Ysabel spoke "Thank you. What does this mean for my sister?" I eyed her before closing my eyes so that Scarlet Wrath I was feeling all through my body would leave.

"Dasia will act as Matriarch, you on the other hand will marry into House Gotham." She nodded understanding what I was set during the meeting a month ago. She didn't know that I locked her sister to be loyal to the Raven bloodline.