Chapter 74

Sahana's POV

Have you ever felt your heart being ripped off your chest..

Do you know what it feels like to reject the one you love when all you want is to be wrapped up in their arms..

Do you know how it feels when the one who you love doesn't even glance at you..

Do you know how it feels when you have to make the one you love to hate you..

Do you know how it feels when the life of the one you love is under continuous threat..

I know all these feelings.. I have been feeling all this for more than a week..

It's been a week since I rejected Abhi once again..

Last time when I rejected him I didn't want to get him inside my life and be in this mess.. but this time when I really really wanted to accept him.. life played a game with me an distanced him from me..

My past ruined my present and future..

The hurricane named Vishwesh created an unfixable mess..

I was so happy with Abhi.. I was in my own little bubble but little did I know that on the happiest day of my life I would have to break the heart of the one who was going to make it the happiest for me..

Flashback begins..

2 days before Sahana's birthday..

Can anyone get as lucky as me to have this man..

I doubt that..

My huge baby he is❤️..

He had dozed off on my shoulder while watching Devansh play..

His mouth slightly parted open just like Dev's when he sleeps and his hair falling over his eyes.. he looked so cute.. I could keep staring at him❤️

That's exactly what I was doing was staring at my big baby and then at my little baby🤭

In sometime my little baby came running to me saying bye to his friend..

"Mumma Dev wan home"

I smiled looking at him "Okay Devu.. let's go.."

I tapped Abhi's cheeks to wake him up.. I didn't want to wake him up he looked too cute sleeping like that on my shoulder..

But I had no choice.. Devu wants to go home..

Abhi woke up when Dev climbed on his lap..

Abhi smiled looking at both of us..

"Little champ you are done playing?"

Devu nodded..

Abhi was about to lift him in his arms and get up when Dev got down from his lap and held out his hand for Abhi to hold..

I smiled looking at him.. my baby likes to be independent..

Abhi too smiled and held his hand..

We were not much far from our home.. we had walked to the park..

We were on our way back from the park.. I was smiling and walking behind both Abhi and Dev..

Suddenly I could hear the sound of a bike..

From the noise it felt like it was speeding towards us..

Before even I could understand what was happening the bike sped past me and was about to hit Abhi..

Probably hearing the sound Abhi pushed Dev away and also moved away because of which he did not get hurt much..

The bike hit Abhi's arm and sped past us..