Chapter 68

Dear Readers,

I know it's been a long time..

New roles new responsibilities..

Trying to balance both..

Please bear with me for sometime..

10-12 more chapters to go for Our Bond to complete..

I hope you all will understand❤️

Here is your update😇

✨✨✨✨✨

Abhi's POV

I was trying to sleep when a soft tug on my t-shirt woke me up..

Sitting next to me was a man.. he would probably be my age.. On his lap sat a little girl probably 2 or 3 years old..

She was the one tugging in my t-shirt..

She had brown hair and ocean blue eyes, a pretty hair band on her head and was wearing a blue frock which complimented her eyes...

She looked like a cute and soft cotton ball..

Looking at her I got reminded of my little champ..

Finally I am going to meet him in person after such a long time..

My little one has grown so much and I can't wait to meet him..

I played with the little girl for sometime after which she slept on her father's chest..

I couldn't wait to play with Dev.. make him sleep on my chest..

Just a few hours more...

I kept looking at the time hoping it would pass soon so that I can land soon but seemed like time had developed an enemity with me that it was not at all passing fast.. it was going too slow..

I was too tired of sitting that I stood up to take a quick walk down the aisle and also meet with Rosie..

Since we had booked out tickets separately.. our seats too were separate..

I reached Rosie's seat while taking a quick walk.. she was sleeping hugging her little pink pillow..

I smiled looking at her and came back to my seat after completing a quick walk..

Just an hour more left for me land.. I'm excited.. to see everyone again..

I got tired of seeing them in those rectangles called mobiles..

I wanted to be able to see them, feel them and touch them..

I was just listening to songs when the announcement was made that we will be landing in next 15 minutes..

My excitement grew thinking I will be seeing everyone today..

Uff everything I heard and saw my little one doing through the phone I will be able to see it all in person..

I will be able to sleep in Mumma's lap again..

I will be able to see Sahana.. feel her presence next to me..

I tried.. I tried a lot to forget her.. to forget my love for her..

But looks like she has been imprinted on my soul.. I could never bring myself to forget her or move on from her..

Missing her just increased my love for her.. I craved for her more than before..

But I don't know if we will ever be together.. if not her it would be no one.. I had also told Mumma about this..