Chapter 25

Sahana's POV

My world seemed to shift all of a sudden..

He was shocked to see the reports "A girl.. our baby is a girl.. that too with a down's syndrome.. no no no.. this can't happen.. this is wrong.. these reports are wrong..

Girls are a liability.. I don't want a girl.. that too with a down's syndrome.. a possibility of disabled child..

No way we are having that child.. we are getting rid of this child this moment.. come with me"

I was shocked that he felt that way about girls "Vishwesh what do you mean by girls are a liability.. haan.. I'm a woman.. and just because our baby may not be perfect you don't want our baby.. whatever it is this is our baby.. our love.. how can you be so heartless and not want our baby"

He looked towards me.. his eyes red with anger.. they were blazing..

Those eyes were making me feel scared for my baby..

He took a step closer to me while I stepped back being scared..

I was scared of what he would do to our baby.. he wanted to get rid of our baby.. no my baby.. I won't let him..

"You were made for me baby.. A woman is always made for a man to fulfil all his needs.. but a girl as my daughter.. that too with a possibility of a disability.. not happening.. that's the biggest liability to a family.. Imagine having to take her responsibility for life.. nobody would want to marry someone with a disability.. and all that expenses for her studies just for her to marry someone else and be just his wife.. what a waste of time and money..

see now you also left everything that you studied for and being here as my wife.. all those years of studies you did is a waste of time and money right.. for a woman a man always comes first Sahana.. a woman always bows down in front of a man.. and no man bows down in front of a woman"

I was shocked to hear him..

His thinking about women and girls are so wrong..

He thinks a woman is only there to fulfil the needs of a man..

Is this how he has always been..

Did I not see all this before.. was I ignorant..

How did I not understand that this is his thinking about women..

He will let not my baby live in peace if my baby is a girl.. if my baby is not as perfect as he expects he will not let my baby live in peace..

I cannot let him even touch my baby..

I cannot be with this man.. a man who thinks so low of women..

I went to my room and started packing my things.. he followed behind me to the room..

"Baby.. baby what are you doing.. why are you packing everything.. where do you think you are going.."

"I'm going away from here.. don't you dare come near me Vishwesh.. I didn't know you think so low about women.. you think we are liability.. I cannot be with a man who has such a wrong thinking about women.."

He came close to me and tried to hold my hand but I stopped him holding my hand in front of him..

"No.. don't even try Vishwesh.."

"Sahana what is this.. why are you doing like this.. I'm your husband.. you cannot go away from me.. A husband is a woman's world.. every woman listens to everything her husband says.. why are you not listening to me now.. till now you listened to everything I was saying right.. come with me.. we need to get rid of this baby.. I don't want this baby.. we can make many more"