Chapter 59

Abhi's POV

Dev was sleeping in my room.. he had his lunch like a good boy and slept off..

He has not yet started searching for Sahana..

He was so excited for being in a new place and with me that he completely left off the part of Sahana not being there..

I was fine with it as long as he doesn't start to cry for her..

I stayed next to him at all times so that the minute he wakes up he will see me and calm down..

He was so cute while sleeping.. just like his Mumma..

He was hugging his minion and Jerry.. his little hairs had covered his face completely..

Though he couldn't hold both the toys at once with his small hands he had tried his best to not let any of his toys feel lonely..

His chubby cheeks were squished from one side because of his sleeping position..

His lips were also parted forming an 'O' shape..

I caressed his baby hairs a little and pushed them behind..

This little one didn't have his mundan (hair shaving) or ear piercing ceremony..

Sahana was waiting for Hriday who is the rightful one to do the ceremony..

He would be back before the end of this year completing his studies.. so she had decided that she would wait till he is back..

I smiled and kissed his forehead..

He stirred a little in his sleep..

Don't wake him up idiot!!

I again patted his little tummy like Sahana does which made him drift into sleep again..

I was lying next to him looking at him..

It's such a divine feeling being with him..

I was experiencing the feeling of being a father even without having a baby of my own blood..

They say you cannot love a child who is not your own flesh and blood but I cannot think of loving a child more than I love him❤️

Even if I ever have a child of my own Dev would be the one who I love the most.. because he is special❤️

A special one who made me experience the feeling of being a father for the first time❤️

I cannot think of anyone taking his place in my life ever..

If someone had told me 6 months ago that I would form a bond with an infant so unbreakable that I would want to be with him forever I would have laughed on that person's face..

But now.. even one day without Dev feels like life is empty..

His presence in my life has impacted my life so much that I cannot even imagine a life where he isn't there.. where I will not be able to see him..

That life feels hollow..

He is the life of my life.. he has given life to my life..

✨✨✨✨

Without my knowledge I had drifted into sleep while lying next to Dev..

I opened my eyes when I a felt a small weight on my stomach..

I saw this naughty little one sitting on my stomach and trying to wake me up by tapping little hands over me..

I smiled looking at him "Good evening sunshine"