Jackson oppa pulls my hand and take me out in front of the members. I have no idea what is he doing. So, I look at him with questioning eyes, silently asking him what is going on here. He just smiles as usual and gives me a nod before he clean his throat.

" So, guys.. I have something to announce today. " Music club members stop whatever they are saying and pay their attention on me and him. When I noticed my band members are smiling, I can tell they know what is going on.

" Since this is going to be my last year to participate in this band and festival, I'll not able to be your leader anymore.. but guys, remember, I'll be a forever member of this club. " He continues. After collecting every hint I see in this situation, only one answer comes out. Wait, no way.

" So, we decided t- " I interrupt before he announces it in front of everyone.

" Jackson!! I.. we need to talk, you know. I've something to tell you too " I told him and drag him out of the room.

" Son Chaeyoung, are you being serious now? " I nodded while finding something invisible on the ground. I can't look at his eyes, I feel guilty because we have been together in this band longer than any members. And now he is going to leave and so am I.

" I'm sorry. I really want to focus on my dream, you know it too. " I'm sure he will be really upset with me now as I am being so irresponsible. He tried every possible way to change my mind but I had made up my mind to quit from my band. It is tough for me too.

_

" Hey, shorty " Tzuyu and her wife walks straight towards me.

" Hi, Sana unnie.. it's been a while.. " She smiles at me and greets back properly as she knows if something went wrong, she might end her night in the guest room or on the couch.

" Why are you alone? Where's your sugar mommy? " Tzuyu teases me and Sana unnie chuckles lightly without a word. I can see she is being so careful. Oh yeah, I almost forget she exists and we have not seen each other for a week, also I did not reply her texts these days. But when you ask me if is it truth that I am about to forget her, then I must answer I'm brazenly lying. 

" Yeah.. I think she must be really busy. " I replied them. You know what, I'm still mad at her. How can she talk to another girl after saying she loves me? I would not mind if it was someone else but it was Hwasa who is dangerously interesting woman that Momo unnie warned me not to mess with her.

" Yeah, she is.. 'cause it is promotion period of her company's new product. " Sana unnie explained and I nodded real quick as I am not in the mood to hear about her.

" Are you two on a date? " I asked although I know already. I just wanted to change the topic because I want to prevent throwing a stone into my calm heart.

" Yeah, I promised Tzuyu to spend the whole day with her.. although her Dad might fire me for leaving the company since morning. " I laughed soullessly while watching Tzuyu slaps Sana unnie's arm. But Sana unnie does not lose her smile even for a moment, I can see how she loves my friend. Chou Tzuyu is being so spoiled by her wife.

" I think I should go now. If not, I'll be late. " I excused myself and continues walking to the cafe I work after saying goodbye to them.

I inhale a lot of air and store them inside my chest, blocking my thoughts of her coming down to my heart. Oh you don't know how my chest is heavy with endless longings. It makes my steps slow down when I saw a black car with familiar number. I just ignored and passed her car which makes her come out elegantly.

" Kid.. " I hear but I ignore her and walk faster until she uses her last weapon.

" Chaengnie.. " I hate it. Now my legs are under her spell, not moving an inch. She walks closer  and stops in front of me, blocking my way.

" What? I gotta go to work. If you have something, say it quickly. " I said it like rapping while looking down from my sky-blue hoodie and jean shorts to my black converse shoes.

" You don't look good, Chaeng. I think you should get some rest. Are you feeling sick?" She said under her breath while placing her hand on my forehead checking my temperature . How comes she can read me so well? Am I that easy to read? I did not reply since I am not in the mood to defend her or for a long conversation. So, I just avoid her and continue walking. First step. Second step. Third step. I stopped.

" MIna, why are you following me? " At the time, I turn around, I saw her car passing beside us.

" Opps! What should I do? My driver just leave me like this.. I got no where to go as well. I'm following you 'cause I'm afraid I might be lost. " She said and pouted. 

Who is playing dumb to whom now? Well, may be I'm the dummy one here because I was trying to turn Mina down although I know she is a real iron-woman, freaking stubborn. Stubborn as fuck.