Chapter 17- The Shido On a Rampage

Zacznij od początku

Ellen: Shido Itsuka??

Shido POV:

I turned around at the voice.

Shido: A woman?

Shido: (It's a woman, gotta make her fall for me that's my duty after all)

I held her hand and started talking.

Shido: I missed you so much, Ellen!

Ellen: How can you be doing this? You're inside my territory?

Shido: Don't be so hostile, Ellen. I just want us to understand each other.

Ellen: This joke of yours isn't funny.

Shido: Forget about Ratatorskr and DEM we can still love each other. Ellen, it's you that I-

Ellen: Enough of this!

She threw her hat at my face while preparing for a kick. I dodged that kick though and when she went off balance, I caught her in my arms. I placed her safely onto the ground.

Shido: Don't cause me too much trouble now.

I said, as I placed her hat back onto her head. 

Shido: Bye-bye. My cute Ellen.

I walked away while Ellen started to curse at me.

Darren POV:

I didn't break my poker face somehow even after witnessing all of that ridiculous event turnout.

Darren: (Wait wtf? How did Shido just?? Never mind. I guess that's what Kotori meant.)

I followed Shido still even after sending a show soldier into his shadow.

Shido: Ahh, my body's as light as a feather.

Shido: I feel great! Everybody's power is surging inside of me!

Darren: (Yep, its definitely what Kotori is talking about.)

I watched Shido using his powers as he made flowers bloom and made other people fall in love with each other. I shuddered a little as I encountered that. I even heard Shido sprout out weird shit like. With people even surrounding him and dancing with him.

Shido: I love you, I want you, I need you! The sky is blue! And my heart is clear and bright!

Darren: (Damn, if Kurumi was there and I was Shido. I would be dead on the spot the moment she found out.)

Tohka: Shido!

I decided to also make my entrance at that moment.

Darren: Yo, Shido.

Shido finally turned around and looked at the crowd that surrounded him.

Shido: Hey, Tohka! Kotori! Everyone! Have you all come to see me?

Kotori: Listen up, Shido. We've come to save you.

Shido: Save me?

Darren: If you don't want to destroy everything you love. Listen to this strawberry loli Shido.

After they all explained the situation to Shido.

Shido: Yeah? You all want to kiss me?

Darren: Not me, I'm fine after all I'm out of here after you guys finish your discussion.

Kotori: *pulls on my ear* You're staying here to discuss with us.

Darren: Fine.

Miku: Yes! With an especially passionate smooch.