"Well, that's stating the obvious and your point is."

"My point is that sooner or later someone will start looking for us and if they just show up here randomly it's going to be pretty suspicious that we don't know each other's names, don't you think?"

"Fine, what do you suggest?"

"Okay, since your name is Niklaus let's call you Nikole for now."

"Really, Nikole. That's the best you could come up with."

"Well, I don't see you coming up with something better."

"Fair enough, now that you picked my name I should get to choose yours."

"Fine, but don't pick anything stupid."

"I would never, I will pick out the name that suits you the best."

After thinking for a couple of minutes Klaus finally thought of a name that would suit Hayley's new appearance.

"Your new name will be Hayden. Does that name work for you little wolf?"

"Well, it's not that bad. There could be far worse names. At least it doesn't make me want to puke."

Hayley then walks up to the mirror to get a closer look at his new appearance.

"You know the more that I look at our new selves we don't look that bad."

"Really little wolf."

"What I'm trying to look on the bright side. Maybe it could be fun to be the opposite gender for a little while."

"Let's hope it's only for a little while," Klaus said.

"Honestly, you look pretty hot as a woman," Hayley said as he looked her over.

"Well, just look at how I was before. No matter my gender I will always be attractive."

"Wow, someone is a narcissist."

"Not really, I just speak the truth."

"Well, it looks like we will be spending a lot of time together for now."

"Looks like it."

"You know it's not all bad."

"How can it not be bad? We're stuck in bodies that are not our own. I don't really see the appeal."

"Well, it's not that great but we could make the most of it."

"What do you mean," Klaus asked confused.

"I don't know about you but I think it would be fun and interesting to test our new bodies out."

"Test our bodies how."

"Well, there are things we would never get to experience if we were in our original bodies

"Like what," Klaus asked suspiciously.

"Like sex."

"Sex!"

Wow, has she gone mental? She turns into a guy and now she wants to figure out how her cock works.

"Hayley, have you gone metal? Why in the world would you want to do that."

"I think it would be fun to experience sex as a guy. Don't tell me you're afraid to try something like this."

"Afraid! Who do you think you're talking to right now little wolf? I'm Klaus Mikaelson. I'm not afraid of anything."

"Sure...then you wouldn't mind if I did this," Hayley said as he pulled Klaus onto his lap and began kissing her neck.