8: The End

- Hunter's Pov -

I never would've thought a random interaction in the forest could've changed my life so much.

I have actual friends now, I live in a loving home. My life is pretty awesome right now!

After I started living with Eda I also met up with the flyerdirby team again, since Luz is friends with them. We're actually friends again! They were a bit angry, which I understand. But they forgave me very quickly!

And that all because I met Y/n. Titan, what an amazing person. She's been nothing but kind to me since we first met. She helped me find myself and she helped me grow as a person.

And we're actually dating now! About a week after we kissed I asked her out, and after that we've been dating.

Luz was a big reason why I asked her out. I kept practicing what I would say in my room and she kept teasing me about it. That gave me motivation to ask her out, so it wasn't that bad.

Luz and I are just very good at annoying each other.

Overal, my life is great! I'm not in the coven anymore, Belos is out of my life, and I finaly know what it's like to be loved and have people that care about me.

That's the story of me and the girl that's always kind.

The end

🎉 The Girl That's Always Kind (Hunter X Fem Reader) hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉