3: At The Owl House

3 weeks later

- Y/n's Pov -

Hunter seems like a nice person. And handsome- wait did I really say that?

..... anyways let's ignore that.

After we met in the forest he came over pretty often. Like, once a week or something? He seemed to like hanging out with me.

I like listening to him talk about things he likes. Like wild magic. His eyes seem light up when he talks about it. When I see that it makes me so happy.

I don't really know much about his past or his living situation though. It's strange how he never talks about it. Maybe it's a sensitive topic, so I don't wanna push him to tell me. It would just be nice to know something about that.

------------------

I was getting ready to go to The Owl House to hang out with Luz. She got stuck in this world about 2 months ago and we met pretty quickly when she got lost in the forest. We've been friends ever since.

I changed into (whatever outfit you like) and went over there.

I loved going to The Owl House. King and Luz were fun to hang out with and Eda was like a mom to me.

We met when I lived in this world for about a year when I helped her escape from some coven scouts. She knows she's like a mom to me, but doesn't mind.

She's an amazing person. She even took in Luz when she knew she decided she wanted to stay in the boiling isles! That's really sweet.

When I arived I saw Hooty was sleeping. 'Hooty, wake up please.' I said. He kept sleeping. 'Hooty!' I yelled. He woke up startled and almost attacked me.

'Hooty, god it's me!' I said. 'Oh sorry Y/n I didn't see you there.' 'Can I come in?' I asked. 'Okay.' Hooty said and the door opened.

I walked into the house. This was like a second home to me. I loved being here.

'Y/n!' Luz said as she walked through the kitchen door.' 'Hi Luz!' 'I'm so glad you're here! I need to tell you everything that has happend the past 7 days!' She said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me to her room.

After about an hour of her explaining everything that happend in exact detail, she was done. 'Anyways, that was all.' She said. 'I thought you were never gonna be done.' I joked. 'Haha very funny. Anyways, what's been going on with you.' She asked.

'Well, nothing much. I did meet someone though.' 'You seem to meet people every 5 seconds. Tell me about them.' 'Well, he's very kind when you get to know him. I met him in the forest. He first thought I was some monster because it was dark. He had a scratch on his arm so I took care of that and then he ended up staying over because he was really tired. When we met in the forest he seemed to not trust me first, but he does now.'

'Okay, anything else about him I should know?'

'He really likes wild magic. His eyes always light up when he talks about it. I don't think he's ever used it. But he reads a lot about things like mindscapes and wild magic.' I explained.

'You seem to know a lot about him.' 'Only things he likes because he talks about it to be honest. He doesn't seem to like talking about where he comes from or his family. I wonder if there's something going on.'

I saw a smirk grow on Luz' face. 'I know that look Luz, whatever you're thinking, it's not true!'

'You have a crush on him, don't you?' She smirked.

I felt my face heat up from embarrassment. 'What?! No! He's my friend, nothing more!' I yelled. 'Uh huh, sure.' She said while taking a sip from her drink.

----------------------------------------------------------

Writer's note: sorry this chapter is so short. next one will be longer