Untitled Part 10

-Marinette's POV-

I woke up at 6:30 and started to get ready for school.

As I started putting my stuff in my bag, I noticed there was a box that was on my dresser.  It was the box that had a bracelet (btw this is the thing that Marinette got for SOMEONE when she and Chloe went to the mall a few chapter's ago).  I realized that I never gave it to Chloe, even though I was literally with her for like two whole days.  As I started to remember to give it to her, I grabbed the box and put it in my pocket.

I mean I am going to be picking Chloe up anyways, so I might as well give it to her.

As I was about to go downstairs, I thought about if I should put my engagement ring on.  After a while of bickering back and forth I went back into my room, grabbed my ring, and slipped it on.

When I came down stairs, I saw my parents sitting down at the table and actually talking about regular things, not just talking about work or whatever.

"Ah good morning Marinette," my father said as I sat down at the table.  "Good morning father and mother," I said as I was starting to eat.  After breakfast I was about to leave when I heard my father call me.

"Marinette.... I'm sorry for not being that loving type.... dad."  When I heard that; I started to tear up, I turned towards my father and for once he was starting to tear up as well.  We looked at each other until my father opened his arms, smiled with tears in his eyes, and walked towards me, only to embrace me with a hug.  When I felt him hug me, I was starting to pour out my tears and then I hugged him back.  I saw that my mother was starting to tear up as well, I was about to pull her into the hug, but my father had beat me to it.  Once we were all hugging my father lifted me and my mother into the air and started spinning, we were all laughing, and were just happy in this moment.

As I was starting to leave after the moment with my parents, I looked at my parents and said "bye mom, bye dad."  For once I didn't use formal calling's, at this point I felt happy that I was starting to reconnect with my parents, and thought "today is gonna be a good day."

I got into my car and started to drive to the hotel.

-Chloe's POV-

I was waiting outside the hotel since Marinette was coming to pick me up.  I got a text from LB which now that I think about it, I haven't texted her in a while.

-LB- Hey queenie

-Queen Bee- Hey LB, it's been a while since we last talked how are you doing?

-LB- I'm doing good, I'm picking up my fiancé from her place

-Queen Bee- Oh I didn't know you had a fiancé, when did this happen?

-LB- It happened literally yesterday, though me and her are okay with it

When she said that she got engaged just yesterday and that she was okay with it, I honestly thought that was just coincidental, even when she also mentioned that she was going to be picking her fiancé up, I couldn't help but wonder, "could LB and Marinette possibly be the same person?"  I eventually let that thought go, and just kept texting her.

-Queen Bee- Ohhh ok, at least you two will be happy :)

- LB- Aww thanks that means a lot to me

-Queen Bee- :)

-Queen Bee- Wait if your driving.... while texting me.....

-LB- .......

-LB- I mean I'm okay

-Queen Bee- OH NO YOU DON'T, I WANT YOU TO GET OFF THAT PHONE AND JUST DRIVE

-LB- Ok

After waiting a while for Marinette, I saw her pull up in her car.