Strong Feeling's And Understanding's

Warning: Lots and Strong Chloenette moments

-Chloe's POV-

I woke up at around 6:15 in the morning and got up to go take a shower.  After I finished Showering I started to do my make-up.  When I finished my make-up, I started brushing my teeth and hair.  Once that was finished I went into my room and looked at my phone; which read 6:55.  As I walked into my closet I grabbed my uniform and started to put it on.  I looked outside to see that it was getting a bit cloudy.  I went outside only to feel the little cold breeze hit me.  As I went back inside I went to go grab my coat, I thought about taking my umbrella but I decided not to.  As I went into the kitchen I saw that food was already on the table for me.  As I sat down I started eating and scrolling through my phone. Once I saw that it was 7:15 I put on my coat, grabbed my bag, and started walking to school.

Once I got to school I saw Marinette talking to a girl that looked like she was friends with Brianna (one of the bullies.)  Though I could tell that Marinette was a bit nervous, since when the girl would get closer, she would step back.  I thought about it and decided to walk to them to help Marinette.

-Marinette's POV-

I was trying to calm myself down whenever Evelyn (Brianna's friend) was trying to move closer.  I felt my body freeze as she put a hand on my cheek.  Normally I never get like this, though the reason I am right now is because I'm uncomfortable.

I never really understood love growing up, simply because I was never expressed with that type of feeling.  Now mostly a parents number one job is to cherish and love their kids no matter what.  Though if your me, you would be able to relate that it's complicated to say the least.

However, when I turned my head away I saw Chloe walking over to me and I smiled at her.  When I saw her smile back at me I felt my body relax and all I wanted to do was just be next to her.  When she walked to me she said "Come on Marinette we have to go to class"  I felt my heart skip a beat when she pulled me away from Evelyn and started to wrap her arm around my arm.  "Um excuse me last I checked Marinette was going to walk me to class," Evelyn said as she was wrapping her arm around my other free arm.  "Look Evelyn as much as you say I should be around you all the time, I don't have time to mess around with people or whatever."  Evelyn was looking at me with a shocked and upset face.  I pulled my arm away from hers as fast as I could, I was about to say something when Chloe whispered in my ear, "we should really start walking to class."  I looked down at her and saw her smiling, and that made me heat up a bit if I'm being honest.  A few seconds passed and me and Chloe were starting to walk to class.

-Chloe's POV-

"You seemed a bit jealous back there Chloe"  Marinette said as I was putting my head against her shoulder.  "I was trying to help you Marinette, which surprises me because you normally don't get like that."

I looked up at her and saw her beret falling to the side a bit.  Without thinking too much about it I took her beret and put it on my head.

When I looked back at Marinette again I saw that she had a big patch of black hair on the top of her head.

"Hey I didn't know you also had black hair," "well technically its just black hair."  "What I mean is, I was originally born with black hair," "oh ok that's cool, I wonder what you would look like with all black hair though."  I said as I was looking at her.

We got to class and went to our seats.  While during class, I didn't notice that my hand was under the desk and so was Marinette's.  It didn't hit me that I was slowly moving my hand to Marinette's, I felt my whole body have a bit of a blood rush moment and I was heating up like crazy.  I saw Marinette had the same expression when we looked at each other.  Though we started to calm down when we both smiled at each other.