Our First Meet

-Chloe's POV-

"Chloe wake up it's time for school." I hear my butler Jene saying before he leaves my room.  I groan in annoyance and start to sit up and reach for my phone that was charging on my night stand.  I grabbed my phone and see that it was 6:30 and start to look at the latest posts on Instagram; and before I knew it, it was 6:45.  I set my phone down and went to go put on my uniform (the uniform for the girls or boys, is a black skirt with a white button up shirt with a black tie and a black west the top part however goes with the boys as well.)  As for shoes I pick out a pair of black boots.   As I lay my outfit on my bed, I make my way to the bathroom and start to brush my teeth, and hair, and start to put on my make-up.  After I finish that, I go back to my bed and start to change.  As I grab my phone and bag, I start to make my way to the kitchen.

  Once I got to the kitchen I saw that my father wasn't there, though that never really surprised me since he was the mayor doing his job.  "Good morning Ms. Bourgeois" I hear my butler say as he greets me with a smile.  "Yeah Yeah good morning to you too Jene" I say as I sit down on a stool and wait for my breakfast.  I pull out my phone from my bag and look at the time which was now 7:20.  After eating and getting to school I look at my phone for hopefully the last time to see that it was now 7:40.

As I start walking; I stop to look at the school I would be attending for the next four years of my high school life.  Though for some reason, I wanted to take a selfie so I did.  After I did that however, I felt something bump into me which made me fall, when I looked up to see what bumped into me,  I ended up seeing a six-foot tall or maybe taller girl with blue hair and bluebell eyes.  Her hair was in two pig tales with a black beret covering most of her hair, she was wearing a black coat with the top part of the uniform.  Though for the bottom part, instead of a skirt, she was wearing Khaki's and for shoes she was wearing black fancy boots.  We locked eye contact for a second or two and then I heard her groan in annoyance and started to walk away.  "What a jerk" I said as I started getting up and walking to my class.

-Marinette's POV-

I hear my alarm going off and grab my phone to turn it off, when I look at my phone it was 6:45.  As I get up I go to my dresser and pick out my outfit.  I pick out my uniform and started to change. After that I went into the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth.  Once that was done, I grabbed my black coat and started to put it on, then I went to put my fancy black boots on.  I then grabbed my black beret and started to put it on and fix it a bit. Once I finished getting ready I grabbed my bag and headed down stairs.

I started to walk down stairs and was faced to see my parents in their formal but to them normal (no pun intended) business clothes.  My parents are business owners, they owned many bakery's, cafe's, and many other business's across Paris and were never really home because of business trips.  Though when they were home, my father would mostly be scolding me, telling me to keep my emotions under control.

You see, my family and I are not humans, we have wolf ears and tails.  Now that might be cool from an outsider's perspective but when your me or my father we aren't so lucky.  I was born with an ability that allowed me take or give people ears and a tail, my father has this ability as well.  Though this is caused by a blood-line that was originally from the Lycan family and somehow ended up getting into my family blood-line.

As I sit at the table my father was sitting a few feet away from me and was on his phone.  My mother was making breakfast and I ended up helping her.  After breakfast I looked at my phone to see that it was 7:35.  As I was about to leave I heard my father say, "make sure you keep your emotions under control Marinette, or else your eyes will change."  I growled lowly so that my father couldn't hear me and said with an annoyed tone, "my eyes wouldn't change if you wouldn't be telling me this all the time." I then started to walk off to school and when I get there, I look down and start walking and thinking about what my father said.  As soon as I get there I wasn't watching where I was going and ended up bumping into somebody which caused her to fall.  I looked at the girl and studied her for a second or two. One thing I noticed, was that she looked like she was a foot and a few inches shorter than me. After studying her I soon groaned in annoyance and started to walk off.  I looked at my phone to see that it was 7:40 and started to make my way to my class early.

-Chloe POV-

I start walking to my first class but before getting to the second floor of the school, I tripped over a step and start to lose my balance and almost fall; when thankfully, I feel someone grab my arm and catch me so I don't fall.  I look up to who ended up catching me, for it to be a guy with black hair at the top and teal colored hair at the bottom.  His eyes were the type of teal color that was in his hair.  He was wearing said uniform with white sneakers.  At first I froze because I didn't know what to say to him, nor have the confidence to say anything to him, since I was flustered and nervous by him looking at me.  "Woah are you ok you almost fell," the guy asked.  I look at him and think to myself "wow he is so cute...wait..is he talking to me?!"  I manage to get a few words out of my mouth and said "o-oh y-y-yeah I a-am t-totally fine," nearly feeling like I'm about to pass out.  He looked at me with a confused face and said "are you sure you look really red," he said as he put his hand on my forehead.  I manage to stand straight and say in an annoyed tone "I'm fine."  He looked at me and asked "are you a freshmen?" I look at him nervously and said "yeah why?"  He looked at me with a smirk and said "so that's why you're so nervous"  I look at him with a confused and annoyed face "yea that's why I'm nervous."  I stood up straight and started to walk away from him and get to my class.

When I got to my class I sat down at my own booth until someone came next to the booth and asked "is this seat taken?" I look at the person and see that she has orangish hair and glasses.  She was wearing said uniform with black boots.  "Hello?" she asked as it took me a moment to snap back into reality before answering with a "yeah sure whatever."  "So you are a freshmen as well?" she asked, "um yea why, was it that obvious?" I asked with an annoyed tone.  "No not really, because I saw you at the orientation thing for the freshmen's."  She said as I groaned.  She looked at me and asked me, "your Chloe Bourgeois right?" she asked as I look at her, "um yes that's me the queen of Paris!" I said as I proudly smiled.  "Well it's nice to meet you in person, I'm Sabrina," she said as she extended her hand out to me, I took her hand and shook it and before we knew it, the bell had rang.

                                                                                      (A/N)

Ok so this concludes it for this first part, but know that there will be a lot more parts.  There are going to be two more chapters that will be posted with this chapter.  The next part (if you want a spoiler or want to skip to the next chapter you can) for those who are still here and want to know here is what I will give you as for a few hint's, has something to do with meeting that (totally mysterious) guy again, meeting a few other people, getting a text from someone that Chloe knows outside through a game, and lastly werewolf class.  Whelp that's about it see you guys in the next chapter.