Untitled Part 8

-Marinette's POV-

I woke up and tried to move but ended up somehow getting flipped, and now Chloe was on top of me.  I grabbed my phone from the table and started scrolling through Instagram.

Eventually Chloe woke up and started playing with my ears.  I forgot that I showed Chloe my ears and tail; and ended up staying like that.

Good thing today was Saturday; since we technically could just chill.  Or so that's what I thought, because Chloe wanted to do some shopping and go out to eat.

When we got up, Chloe went to the bathroom to shower, brush her teeth, and do her make-up.  It was a good thing I had a spare change of clothes with me in my bag.

Once Chloe was out of the bathroom I went to go take a shower.  After that, I noticed that my blue was fading like crazy and that my hair was very long.  I mean let's be honest, I normally had my hair in a bun and as for my color; I haven't been taking cold shower's since heat takes the color off faster.  When I got out of the bathroom I saw Chloe changed into a nice outfit.

-Chloe's outfit- (Also her hair is down as well)

She was also wearing a pair of black boots.  Once I combed my hair and put it in my usual bun, I put my socks and shoes on.   I grabbed my coat and put it on.  As I was about to get my bag, Chloe said that I could get it when we came back.

-Marinette's Outfit- (Ignore the bag)

As we made our way out of the hotel, I felt Chloe grab my hand, and then she started to hold it

As we made our way out of the hotel, I felt Chloe grab my hand, and then she started to hold it.  "So are you old enough to drive?"  I ask Chloe, "Well yes, but I don't really drive that often."  "What about you?" Chloe asked, "I do drive, in fact; I drive a car and a motorcycle."  When I looked at Chloe I saw that she had a shocked reaction.  "Speechless I see," I say as I start laughing.  Chloe jabbed my shoulder, as I started to pat her head.  "If you want I can pick you up in my car on Monday," I say as look at her.  "Oh ok sure, I don't mind."  Chloe says as she looks at me.  We smiled at each other and kept walking.

-Chloe's POV-

We were at a restaurant for breakfast and were seated at our table.  When the waitress was talking to us, we didn't realize that it was actually that Evelyn girl.  When she realized it was us she actually was trying to apologize to us for the way she acted yesterday.  We were talking with her for a while and then we left after we ate.

It was starting to get a bit cold and I started to shiver.  As we were walking, I felt Marinette pull me into her, and put her jacket over me.  To make things easier for us to walk, I turned to my side, and held her by her upper body.

We eventually made our way to the mall and went to a store.  As we were looking at a few clothes I saw a long beige trench coat and thought "maybe Marinette would like that."  I looked at Marinette and saw that she was looking at a few things as well.

After we did our shopping at a few other stores, we went to a jewelry store.  I looked at a pair of two silver necklace's that were spilt that said.  "Wolves and humans are the same, even if they are different."  As I grabbed the necklaces, I go to the cashier and pay for them.  When we got out of the store, Marinette said that she needed to get something at a different store; for someone.

When we eventually got out of the mall after shopping, we went back to the hotel.  When we got to the hotel, we just flopped down onto the couch and just took a nap, for about a good 2 hours.

When we woke up, I saw that Marinette was on her phone.  "The sleeping beauty decides to wake up now; huh?" Marinette said as I wrapped my arms around her. "Oh be quiet, at least I'm not the one trapped underneath someone," I said as I looked at her with a smile, and put my head on her chest.  "You do realize I could easily change that right?"  Marinette said as she looked at me with smirk.  "I'd like to see you try," I said as I looked up at her with a smile and blink a bit.  "Alright then princess," Marinette said as she started to put her right hand on my back, and her left on my waist.  A few seconds later I felt Marinette pull me in close, and then do a quick flip.  Now she was on top of me and I was on the bottom.

When we looked at each other again we started laughing.  Though when we were just staring at each other a few seconds later, we only now realized how close we really were.  While we were staring at each other, my arms started to move towards Marinette and slowly wrap around her.  She looked a little lost for a second or two, until she eventually started to lean down towards me.  "Are you comfortable with this?"  Marinette asked as she put her forehead on mine.  "Yes, but are you?"  I ask as I look at her with concern.  "Yes."

With that, we looked at each other and started to lean towards each other.  Eventually our lips met, and we just stayed like that for a few seconds.

Something that I wanna say, that's different when it comes to Marinette and my past crushes, is that Marinette is the most patient and understanding one.  It was hard to understand her at first, but now I'm glad I got to.

I was snapped out of my thought's; when I felt Marinette wrap her arms around me, and sit up with her still holding me.  At this point, I was on her lap and we were still holding it, not wanting to end this moment.

About a few seconds later, we let go of each other's lips; but tugged on them as we pulled away.

We didn't notice it but, I was somehow on top of Marinette.

We were about to kiss again when.... we heard door knocking.  "Ms. Bourgeois and Ms. Dupain-Cheng, dinner is ready."  We heard my butler say as he walks away from my door.

"Do you want to stay for dinner, and maybe another night?"  I ask as we look at each other and smile, "Sure, if that's what you want princess."  Marinette said as she got up, picked me up, and carried me to the kitchen.