Dinner And Unexpected Moments

-Chloe's POV-

It had been the weekend and my dad wanted me to come with him to go to the park.  "Dad, I don't see why I have to be here," I said as I was on my phone.  "Well the reason you are here; is because I have a friend I'm meeting up with today.  "He said he is bring his son and daughter with him."  My dad said as I was still on my phone.  "Oh great so now I have to babysit two brats while you guys chat?"  I asked in an annoyed tone.  "Sort of, but also make sure you aren't on your phone while you guys are hanging out, and be nice please?"  My dad asked as I was putting my phone away.  "Ugh fine" I said.  "Speaking of which he should be here right about now," My dad said as he was looking around.

"Andre!"  I hear a man call out, "Jagged!"  I hear my dad say, as he was going up to him to greet him.  "It's been so long Andre how have you been?!"  Jagged as I was confused.  "Oh I have been good, oh an this is my daughter Chloe," my dad said as I was looking at the two and waved at him.  "Nice to meet you Chloe,"  Jagged said.  "Nice to meet you as well,"  I said as I was walking up to them.  "Chloe I would like for you to meet my son and daughter, Luka and Juleka."  Jagged said as I was staring at Luka with a shocked look.  "Wait, Luka/Chloe what are you doing here?!" We both said at the same time.

"Dad this guy goes to my school and I think so does she," I said while pointing at them.  "Oh well that's nice why don't you three hangout then while we chat ok?"  My dad asked as he and jagged started to walk away from us.

  "So Chloe what are you doing here?"  Luka asked as we were walking around.  "I had to come here because my dad wanted me to meet some guy and his kids."  "I said as Luka started to laugh a bit.  "I find it funny how it you; who we would end up meeting, out of all people I never thought it would be you."  Luka said.  "I'm gonna go sit by a tree and leave you two be," said Juleka as we were looking at her and nodded our heads.

Me and Luka kept talking for a bit more until my dad came up to us, we were about to head home when, "You guys should come over for dinner," Jagged said.  "That would be wonderful, we will come at around 7:00,"  My dad said as we were walking away and to the limo.

When we got to the hotel, my dad wanted me to help him make a dessert for the dinner.  Though before I did that I went to my room to pick out my outfit for tonight (Its a black and white dress and for her hair she has it in her ponytail).

After I did that I went back downstairs to see Sabrina and Adrien in the kitchen.

"What are you guys doing here?"  I asked as I was getting a few things for the dessert.  "We were going to ask if you wanted to come with us to the mall," Sabrina said.  "I would love to, but I can't cause I have to go to a dinner that me and my dad were invited to.  I said as I was starting to make the dessert.  "Oh that's ok," Adrien said.

We were talking for a while until I had to go get ready.  Once I was ready Adrien and Sabrina had left to the mall and me and my dad were on our way.

When we got inside we all started to talk, since dinner wasn't going to be ready for a while me and Luka (wearing a blue tux) went to go see Juleka.  We went to go see Juleka and she was just in her room in her purple black dress and combing her hair.

We started to talk for a while until Luka said that he and Juleka should give me a tour.  After the tour we were at the dinner table just talk when the food came.  After we ate, my dad and Jagged wanted to get to know each other more and started to walk to the living room.  When it was just us kids, Juleka wanted to go to her room to do her own things.  When it was just me and Luka, he wanted to go outside to do some star gazing.

We grabbed a few snacks and drinks and went outside.  We sat on the grass and started to watch the stars.  While we were just sitting there we were just enjoying the comfortable silence.

"So, what's one wish you would want to come true?" Luka asked as he was looking at the stars.  "Well, honestly I don't know I never really thought of that."  I said as I was trying to think of something.  "You?" I asked as I was looking at him.  "Well I hope that one day that my music will get me somewhere."  I started to smile since I was happy knowing he had dreams of his own that he wants to achieve one day.  "I also want to be in somebody's life for as long as I can."  He said as he was looking at me, I was a little confused on what he meant by that.

Though it only lasted for a few seconds because, he scooted closer to me and was looking me in the eyes. He started to lean closer to me, my heart was racing and pounding, my brain was telling me no and wait.  Though my body was telling me yes and do it.  I hesitated at first but then I leaned in and ended up pressing my lips against his.  It was something I wasn't expecting to happen.  After we pulled away we were staring at each other, I was blushing like crazy.

After a minute or so we looked away and got up from the grass.  I was nervous to even say anything but knew I had to; or else it would have been more awkward.  We promised each other to never speak of this and that we should get to know each other more.

Though what caught me off guard was that he said that Nathaniel had feeling's for me as well.  After we talked about other things, we went inside and saw that my dad was waiting by the door for me; and was still talking with jagged.  As we got into the limo and drove off, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened a few minutes earlier.

When we got to the hotel I went straight to my room and got changed.  After that, I opened up my laptop to play a few rounds on Dungeon Explorers.  While I was playing I got a text from LB and started to text her.

-LB- Hey Queenie 🙂

-Queen Bee- Hey LB! 

-LB- I see that your in the game, want to play a few rounds together?

-Queen Bee- Sure!

-Queen Bee- Wait...LB..?

-LB- Yeah?

-Queen Bee- Can I ask you a question?

-LB- Sure go ahead.

-Queen Bee-Have you ever been in a situation where you and somebody kiss and.. in your head your saying no...but your body is saying yes?

-LB- well no because I've never been in a relationship before let alone had my first kiss yet

-Lb- But are you asking this because you are unsure of your feeling's?

-Queen Bee- Yes because I like the guy I kissed, but I also like another guy.  Not only that but I'm still new to this.

-LB- Well honestly just go with what your heart is telling you, if you need time to think about it some more then that's understandable.  Though I would get to know the person or people more so that you get an idea on who to choose.

-Queen Bee- thanks LB your the best, I wish I could hug you 😔

-LB- Same here Queenie 😔

-Queen Bee- Though we should play some rounds since its almost late

-LB- Your right see you in the lobby 🙂

-Queen Bee- Cya! 🙂

                                                                                         A/N

Sorry this chapter took a while it's because my schedule is still messed up and other things.  I might not be able to post another chapter till next week or in two weeks since my vacation is right around the corner.  Also I want to add that I might try to make a new chapter at least once a week or so depending on my time.  The last thing is that the next part of the book won't be a chapter, but more like an ideas and questions type of thing.