Unexpected Surprises

-Chloe POV-

I walk downstairs with my bag ready and start walking to school because I wanted to be there early.  As I get to school I make my way to my homeroom class and see that Sabrina and Adrien Aren't here yet so I sit at a desk begin to text LB.

-Queen Bee- Hey you there?

-LB- Oh hey, yea I'm here why what's up?

-Queen Bee- Well right now I am waiting for my friends to get to school, so I'm sitting in homeroom.

-LB- Oh well at least you aren't late.

-Queen Bee- So what are you doing?

-LB- Walking to school.

-Queen Bee- I wonder what you look like.

-LB- I'll give you two hints I'm a girl and I'm really tall.

-LB- What about you?

-Queen Bee- I'd say I'm average height and I am also a girl.

-LB- so your saying your about as tall as a potato? 😂

-Queen Bee- WHAT NO I DIDN'T SAY THAT!! 😡

-LB- how do I know that I'm talking to a human and not a potato? 😆

-Queen Bee- ugh I got to go friends just got here. 😑

-LB- Alright talk soon.

As I put my phone away I see that Adrien and Sabrina are walking over to my desk.  We begin to talk about our classes and other things, when suddenly the girl from yesterday (the one that has brown hair, tan skin, and black) was walking towards us and was starting to say things like, "ok so you haven't talked to Luka today YET, but that doesn't mean you can start going to him now." I was confused when she said that so I just ignored her again.  I heard laughing coming from Adrien and Sabrina and started laughing with them.  "And who are YOU suppose to be?" I asked while still laughing, "I am Brianna Lynn." She said as she looked at me with an irritated face.  While I was ignoring the girl she eventually walked away with her friends.  Adrien looked at me and said, "don't worry about her, she just likes to think that she is better than the rest of us."  

"What classes do you two have for today?" Sabrina asked us, "I have writing literature and witchcraft."  I said as I looked at her and then looked at Adrien asking "what about you Adrien?"  "I have Math for first period."  "What about you Sabrina?"  I asked, "I have history."  She said, just then we heard the bell ring and I started to walk to class.

When I got to class I saw Luka and Nathaniel talking to each other.  When they spotted me I was nervous but started to make my way over to them.  We talked for a while until class started.

After first period I started to make my way over to my second period which was witchcraft.  I get into the class room and see Alix and another girl fighting on, why Alix should have given the other girl another chance to be her best friend.  I go up to them and try to calm them both down when Alix notices me. "Hey your that freshmen I saw in the cafeteria yesterday," Alix said as she was looking at me.  Not long after I saw Alix Smiling a bit like as if she just thought of something and said. "Oh Alya I would like for you to meet my new bestfriend."  "Wait what?!" I said all confused, "oh really?" The other girl asked.  "Yea really" Alix said feeling confident.  "You literally tried to jump on or tackle my friend to the ground, and now your trying t-." I get cut off by Alix when she was laughing nervously saying "don't you just have a wild imagination." She started whispering "go along with it and I'll make it worth your while."  "If she's your new bestfriend then what is her name?"  Alix was nervously laughing now and was looking at me and saying "uhhh her name is uhh." "Chloe," I said to help her out.  "Yes her name is Chlo- wait as in THE Chloe Bourgeois?" I look at her in confusion and said "yes THE Chloe Bourgeois" "uh-uh that doesn't count, she just gave you her name." The other girl said while looking at Alix "Well I mean that's still one friend for me and how many for you hmm?" Alix asked as she was smiling and laughing.  "Hmph, hey girl who has obviously never met Alix before, want to be my best friend instead of Alix's?"  She asked as I looked very confused "I'll help you out with this class" she said.  "Why are you guys fighting over me" I asked as I was getting a little nervous.  At this point they were just straight up bickering back and forth until a splash potion was released.  When I saw that they were turned into cats, I was confused until the teacher said "these two are always fighting, and one of them is my daughter; though I won't say who."  At this point I was thinking that sitting next to them wouldn't be a bad idea though that quickly changed when... well lets just say they were still bickering but more like meowing now.  

After that I ended up going to gym class and started to change when I saw Sabrina getting in the locker room.  We started to talk until she said she would meet me at the field.  After I finished changing I started to head to the field, when I was on the field stretching I saw Brianna and her friends.  Not long after she noticed me and started to walk towards me saying "well if it isn't little miss Bourgeois or more like little miss POTATO!"  "I'm literally a few inches shorter than you,"  I said as I was starting to walk away, when I was walking though she grabbed me and tried to hit me.  I was able to dodge it and shove her away from me, she started to run to me and tackled me to the ground and started to punch me,  I started to kick her and pulled on her hair when...."CHLOE BOURGEOIS AND BRIANNA LYNN GET TO LOCKER ROOM CHANGE AND THEN GET TO DETENTION!!"The teacher said as we were heading to the locker rooms, we ignored each other and started made our way to detention.

When we got to detention the first thing I saw was the same girl from the werewolf fight.  "Wait your here as well?"  I asked, I saw her sitting in a chair,  she was looking at me all annoyed and I swear I heard her growling.  "so your here cause of the werewolf thing?"  I asked.  "what do you think blondie?"  she asked as I was feeling a bit bad for getting her in detention.  "I'm sorry I guess for getting you into detention I just thought that I could step into help."  I said as I was sitting down at a desk.  She looked like she was just trying to ignore me and sleep, though I guess I don't blame her.

After detention was done I ended up having to walk home, which I guess was fine.  Though as I was walking out of the school entrance I saw Nathaniel standing by the stairs.  When I went up to him he asked me "how was detention?"  "fine I guess though it was mostly boring" I said as we were just standing there.

"Want to walk home?"  he asked, "um sure I guess."  We started to walk home in silence, it was nice though I will admit.  When we got to the hotel we said bye to each other and I went inside.

It was the weekend and I was just in my room when I on my phone when I got a text from Nathaniel asking if I wanted to go to the park with him.  I told him I would meet up with him in a while and started to get ready.

I started to go to the park when I noticed that Nathaniel was sitting at a bench and went up to him and started to talk to him.  While we were walking I noticed a group of kids that were just sitting next to a tree, I ended up talking one of them.

"Hey Nathaniel looks like you have a new friend why don't you let us get to know her."  he said as he was walking towards us.  "No Kim just leave us alone we want nothing to do with you." Nathaniel said as he was trying to leave with me.  "Aw but I wanted to introduce myself to this beautiful lady right here," he said as he was looking at me.  I at first got confused as to why Nathaniel wanted to leave so much. "so blondie, want to join me and my gang?"  He asked as I blankly staring, "she won't be joining your gang anytime soon Kim."  Nathaniel said as he grabbed my hand and we started walking away.

We walking to a tree when we were finally away from them.  "what was that about" I asked as I was looking at Nathaniel all confused.  "That was Kim he is the leader of the Athletic Players."  When he said that I was confused on why he didn't want me to join.  "Why didn't you want me to join then?"  I asked.  "Well because I was in his gang once, and when I thought we would be doing sports I was wrong, we ended up tagging and spray painting on people's property and other things as well."  I was shocked to hear that, but at the same time kind of glad for not joining.

After a while I noticed that Luka was here as well and we all started to talk when my dad pulled up.  "Chloe come one we have to go do a few things."  My dad said, "dad you said you wouldn't pick me up till later."  I said, "That I did but still we have to get a few things done."  At this point there was no point in arguing and I ended up walking to the car.  "Look Chloe I know you found that embarrassing but I just want to keep you away from boys."  My dad said as we were driving to a store.

                                                                                A/N

Ok so this wasn't as long as I hoped it would have been, but I mean hey at least I was able to type this out.  So I decided that I will not spoilers for now because...uhh just because.  Ok so I just finished this chapter will start to work on the next one as soon as I can.  Hope you guys enjoyed sorry if this doesn't seem so motivating I am trying to find ways to stay motivated.  Anyways see you guys in the next chapter.