Art, Trouble, And Feelings

A/N

I would read the announcement I left for you guys if I were you; so that way you guys are aware of the next chapter and something else.

-Chloe's POV-

I was waiting for my limo to pick me up so that way I could get to school.  While waiting though, I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram, not long after I got a text from LB.

-LB- Hey queen, good morning.

-Queen Bee- Hey LB!

-LB- I had fun this weekend 😆

-Queen Bee- Yea because you kept dying while we were fighting the boss and I had to keep healing you 😑

-LB- Hey at least I was actually doing a lot of damage while you were just doing smaller damages 😂

-Queen Bee- Fine I guess were both even then. 😑

-LB- Can I ask you something?

-Queen Bee- of course go ahead.

-LB- Are you ok with being my friend?

"Why is LB asking me this is everything ok with her?" I asked myself as I was wondering still.

-Queen Bee- Why do you ask is everything ok?

-LB- Well let's just say that right now I am feeling a little meh.

-Queen Bee- Oh shush you, I will always be ok with being your friend, even if we never get to meet each other eventually, I will still always be your friend regardless. 

-LB- Aw thanks Queen you just made me feel better already. 🙂

-Queen Bee- Of course LB your a great friend to me and I don't want you to think that I would just start ignoring you.

-LB- Thanks Queen but I got to get to school now. 

-Queen Bee- Oh ok talk soon bye!

-LB- Bye 🙂

As I put my phone away, I get into my limo and start to make my way to school.  When I get to school, I see Luka and Nathaniel waiting near the entrance.  After I got out; I started to walk over to them.

"Hey Chloe" Luka said. "Hey Luka, hey Nathaniel" I said as I was looking at my schedule.  "So what class do you guys have in a few minutes?" Nathaniel asked, as me and Luka were looking at him.  "I have Art" I said as we all started walking into the school.  "Really, me too!" Both boys said at the same time.  "Wow we all have the same class together that's cool," I said as we were walking into the art room.  "So, do you guys draw?" I asked as we were getting into our seats.  "I draw a lot and I make so much art pieces for people and then get paid for it," Nathaniel said.  "Oh wow, that seems like you have a deep passion for art then?" Luka asked.  "Yea I have been drawing for a long time and hopefully I can make more art as I get older." Nathaniel said as he was pulling out his sketch book from his bag.  When he was flipping through the pages of his Sketch book, I was shocked and so was Luka when we saw how good he draws.  "Wow you draw so good Nathaniel" I said as he was putting his sketch book away.

I was sitting next to Luka and Nathaniel; as we were just waiting for the teacher.  When the teacher came in, he said that he wanted us to submit a drawing to him, so that way he could get an idea of where we stood as of level wise.

After class I was walking to second period which was P.E.  When I got to the locker room, I started to change.

After I changed, I went to the field where I saw Sabrina and Adrien just stretching together.  When I finished stretching with them we started to jog and eventually we went inside to use the workout equipment.