|| Prolouge Pt. 5 ||

¤

¤

Upon being found by Crepus along with the Ragnvindr brothers. Both Jean and (Y/n) were brought back into their respective homes, getting an earful as to how reckless they were. Especially being in a hilichurls territory.

Despite, how dangerous it was. Both Jean and (Y/n) weren't fazed by it.

One with the mind of fulfilling one's duty. A duty that will soon grow. At the same time, a burden weighs over her shoulder as she has to keep the people safe while maintaining freedom.

Whereas the other has a wildfire burning within. A flame that burns so brightly that if someone gets too close, they might burn themselves. Whatever keeps her flame going is going to hurt her someday.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

" You're saying (Y/n) defeated an axe mitachurl...Let alone using a wooden sword? " Grandmaster Varka stare at Crepus with bewilderment.

" Yes and that includes young Jean Gunnhildr. "

Grandmaster Varka became quiet due to the report that Crepus had given to him. Never in his lifetime had heard about anyone who was able to defeat monsters with a wooden sword.

Sure, the House Of Gunnhildr's daughter is skilled as she is a Knight and will soon be given the title of the Dandelion Knight. But, as for (Y/n). He only knew and saw her whenever the Ragnvindr brothers brought her to the Headquarters. He never paid mind about that Maiden until now.

" Had she been training or anything related, Crepus? "

The Master Of Dawn Winery shook his head, " No, she hasn't. " He immediately answered without any hesitation. This made the Grandmaster raise his brow yet, he couldn't point it out.

Whereas Crepus too was surprised by his abrupt answer. Despite, not showing his obvious expression. It'd be his attachment towards (Y/n) and it was the same with his sons.

" Is that so...? "

The Grandmaster gave another long silence before motioning his hand, " If there's nothing else. You may leave, " he said with an unwavering tone as Crepus obliged his command.

As soon as Crepus grabbed the door handle, Grandmaster Varka spoke up, " Oh, and before you leave. Would you be willing to bring (Y/n) to my office? " He smiled kindly but, the Master Of Dawn Winery knew something was off about that smile.

" Understood, sir but...May I know why? "

" Oh, nothing really. "

Grandmaster Varka's strayed away from Crepus' figure as he played with his pen, " I'd figure I should get to know her a little bit better. "

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) went under her bed as she pulls out a decorative box. Blowing away any dust that had been collected for who knows how long before approaching her study table. Pushing away any unnecessary things that might disrupt her work before she took out a pouch and craved tools.