|| Prolouge Pt. 4 ||

¤

¤

As soon as the clock strikes midnight, an odd phenomenon to take place. No living being made any movement nor emitting any sound. It was an eerie silence. Until, the door at the end of the corridor was creaked open, revealing (Y/n).

She glances looks right and left before slipping out from the room that she was in. Walking down the stairs and went to the kitchen cabinet, taking one of the lamps and lit the fire before heading outside.

(Y/n) shivered slightly due to the cool air despite she had worn a knitted shawl.

"...I'm sorry..." She whispers in a sorrowful tone. Yet, why and who is she apologising?

Following the stone path until she reaches to the nearest Statue Of The Seven. Upon touching it, she was immediately transported to the nearest waypoint to Starsnatch Cliff.

Yet, the question remains.

Why is she going there late at night?

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

When dawn came, the maids on-duty including Adelinde and Elzer woke up ahead of time. As they quickly freshen up before starting with their daily routine around the Manor.

Until, Adelinde who was nearby heard the front door creaked open. She then shifts her attention towards the sound with her brow raise high.

Wondering who could be awake such an early hour.

Revealing (Y/n). " Um...Good morning, I guess? " She said in an awkward manner as she didn't expect that the phenomenon had worn off.

Adelinde, on the other hand, didn't hear the Maiden's greeting as she had her mouth gap slightly. As she has gaze focus on (Y/n)'s nightgown was a bit dirtied by the mud and a bloody yet, messy bandaged around her arm.

" I'm in big trouble, am I? " (Y/n) spoke once more but, this time a bit louder. As it was enough for Adelinde to snapped out from her state of shock.

" Yes, you are! And what happened to you this morning?! "

The Head Housemaid's voice alarmed the employees including Crepus and the Ragnvindr brothers, causing all of them to rush to see what was the commotion all about. " Adelinde? Why did you- " Crepus voiced out but, it was cut shortly when his eyes landed on (Y/n)'s unruly appearance.

His mouth gapped open along with the rest. Copying the same reaction that Adelinde had previously reacted.

" How did this happen?! "

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Since then, everyone in the Manor had become protective towards (Y/n). Especially Diluc and Kaeya.

As they were frequently seen clinging onto the said Maiden whenever she goes or being brought by them to the Knights Of Favonious Headquarters. Much to her displeasure.