New Character||Catch up

How you meet

-"I'll be a part of your adventure team!" 

-What happens when 2 unlucky souls meet?

-Well, absolutely horrible luck, but somewhat better luck

-Out of pity and understanding, you joined Bennett's adventure team

-Too bad you didn't know the drawbacks

-The beginning of you and Bennett's epic adventure saga begins 

What you both do as friends

-Adventure

-You have challenges seeing who can be more unlucky

-You win once in a while, which isn't really a good thing

-Likes playing board games

-Fight monsters ig-

Nicknames (As friends)

(you call him)

-Benny

-Mr.Unlucky

-Green Apple

(He calls you)

-N/n

-Ms.Unlucky

-My lucky charm

(Ik it's crazy how you're almost as unlucky as he is and yet he calls you his lucky charm-)

Confessing

-"Hey Y/n?" Bennett said softly.

-You two were underneath an ocean full of stars, watching the pretty lights floating in the sky twinkle.

-"Yes?" You responded, but continued to gaze at the stars above.

-"W-We've been friends for a while now and umm..." Bennett began speaking but stopped midway. He scratched the back of his head as if it would give him some kind of comfort, even though it didn't.

-"And?" You asked, waiting for him to finish.Except this time you turned to look at him.

-"A-And, I-I was just wondering if y-you..." He trailed on once again.

-"If I?" You asked, waiting for him to finish once again.

-I-If you wanted to go on a date. With me. Y-You don't h-have to say y-yes though-" 

-"I'd love to." You cut him off instantly. A smile stretched onto your face, one so sincere it could make the sun jealous.

-"I'm so glad..!" Bennett exclaimed, as if he was waiting for this moment his whole life.

-He slowly but surely built up the courage to tightly hold your hand, and gaze back at the pretty stars Teyvat had given for the two of you to see.

Nicknames (Together)