New Character||Catch Up

Zhongli!!

(This was requested <3)

How you meet

"You're getting weak Morax" You said pointing your sword at the male lying on the cold stoned concrete.

"Am I now?" His leg slid over knocking you on the floor before he swiftly got up and pointed his polarm at you, who was now in the position he was just a second ago.

"Hmph! That's cheating! I practically won!" You whined as he helped you up from the ground.

"I'd say Rex Lapis won this one." A short male shared his opinion out loud.

"Shut it Xiao! You're only saying that because you pick favorites!" You spat back to the short male.

"I'd call it a tie." Ganyu commented after letting out a small giggle.

"Well if you say so Ganyu~" You smiled and patted her head.

"Lets get ready to leave now, the lantern rite will start soon and I know you'd hate to miss it." Zhongli said to everyone and started grabbing his things.

"Tch, who said I was going." Xiao said with a bored expression.

"Didn't you say you were going with Lumine and Paimon?" You said teasing him.

"I am not!" He responded looking embarrassed.

"It's ok to hang out with other mortals!" You patted his head before he shewed your hand away from him.

"Let's go everyone." Zhongli said before disappearing into thin air leaving gold particles to fill the air 

"Always leaving on his own. You two be careful ok?" You sighed as you also disappeared into thin air leaving small snowflakes to below with the wind.

You had fought alongside Zhongli during the Archon War and you were Guizhong's younger sibling by 2 years and had seen Zhongli around her a lot. So when she passed instead of mourning you helped the poor male assemble Liyue and befriend the Archon who now goes by the name Zhongli.

"Don't just go off by yourself!" You nudged the tall male in his arm as he just smiled and stared at the shining sky.

"It's started..." He admired the sky along with him as the lanterns lit up all of Liyue.

(Ik this isn't like the other ones but still-) 

What you both do as friends

-You both spar a lot of time to test each others abilities

-You both also help Ganyu and Xiao train sometimes

-Sometimes both of you just have long discussions while drinking tea at Mt. Aozang.

-You always mock him quoting him all the time like "Osmanthus wine tastes the same as i remember-"