"So strange...." Xiao (Oneshot)

Well because I will be rolling for Xiao and I have to win the 50/50 lets give him the first oneshot for good luck <3

Xiao x fem reader

~Fluff~

------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao. The last living Yaksha and an Adeptis. His life was hard and he hated his job, but the best thing that happened in his day, the one thing that made him happy after a long day of protecting Liyue. What is this one thing? Well it would be his one and only girlfriend.

He came back to Wangshu Inn and that beautiful smile and the way your eyes glistened under the moonlight got him every time. Usually when he gets back and up onto the roof he sees you admiring the view sitting at the very top of Wangshu inn.

" Xiaaao! " He heard a very familiar voice yell. He swiftly turned around just to see you but you just jumped into his arms. He was caught off guard, not knowing what to do. He had no idea what you were doing to him. What is this display of affection? He asked himself. 

He just stood there in shock having no idea what to do. Once you pulled away you looked at him and obviously knew his situation. " Thats a hug Xiao~! " You were entertained by his cute expression. 

" A hug..? " He was even more clueless than before. " here. " you tried to demonstrate for him. 

" So first, you put your arms out. " He followed your directions. 

" Than you go to the person you want to hug. " He walked a bit closer to you.

" Then you just wrap your arms around them like this! " You hugged him again. 

" Ok... " he mumbled obviously feeling a bit nervous. 

He leaned closer to you and wrapped his arms around your body carefully. Resting his head on your shoulder. You were caught off guard for a second but you ended up returning the cute yaksha's hug. 

He nuzzled his head more into the crook of your neck. You chuckled a bit because of his adorable actions. He seemed tired, it almost felt like he was going to fall asleep right there in that position. 

" Xiao. " you whispered in his ear waking him up. " Lets get you to bed. " You smiled at him and started helping him walk to yours and his bedroom. You both laid down opposite sides of the bed but Xiao couldn't sleep. He missed the warmth he felt with you before. 

He tapped you on the shoulder making you turn around. " You need something Xiao? " You asked kindly. " Can I hug you in bed...? " He asked with a hint of red dusted on his cheeks. Even you were surprised. You just smiled at him. " You want to cuddle? " You asked him. Even though he didn't know what it meant he nodded anyway.

In the end he was able to go to sleep in your arms while you played with his beautiful black and turquoise hair. He opened his eyes to see if you were asleep. Then he gave a soft short kiss on the lips making you smile. He was now fifty shades of red because he thought you were asleep.

" So, you know how to kiss but you don't know how to hug~? " You teased staring at his cute flustered face. He just pulled you closer stuffing his head in the crook of your neck. 

" Shut up... " He mumbled.

Affection. Something Xiao was never able to display until he met you. 

" Your way of love his... So strange.... " 

You chuckled at his remark. Now every time he gets back to Wangshu Inn he gives you hugs and cuddles you instead of the other way around. You have to say, you are head over heels for this softy tsundere. While on the other end he wants to stay with you forever, never wanting to let you go. 

I love my boy Xiao so much <3333

Good luck on all of your Xiao or Shenhe pulls! <333