Chapter 19

Sorry for the long-awaited update forgot it doesn't update by itself. 

I wake up to the sound of fighting. Loki groans next to me.

"What's that ruckus?" he asks covering his head with his pillow.

I get up and open the windows with a pouty face. It's too early for this. I hear a roar. Oh, hulk.

"CLOSE THE WINDOWS." Loki throws a pillow at me. I smile and pick up the pillow throwing it back at his face.

"Wake up, get dressed."

I walk over to him kissing him on the forehead. I go to the restroom and do my hair, and brush my teeth. just a simple half up half down. I walk out and see Loki dressed already. I go to the dresser and get undressed changing into jeans and a black t-shirt.

I turn around to see him staring at me.

"I want to fuck you so bad right now,"

I smirk.

"Oh really?" I walk up to him seductively.

"Kneel," he tells me with a firm rasp in his voice. I do as he says.

I start pulling down his pants. He sucks his breath in. Hard just for me. I love this game. Just as I start to pull down his underwear I put it back up. His tongue falls out of his mouth. I pout sarcastically.

"Maybe later," I say with a perky smile.

"Your gonna regret that." He doesn't want to admit that embarrassed him.

He readjusts himself. I hold his hand, calling meatball to follow us. Teleporting to the main room. everyone looks at us.

"Morning," I say putting meatball down him going to his cat tower in the main room.

"Good morning," the team responds. "How did you sleep?" Nat asks.

"Just Fine." I think she might have heard, I try to avoid awkwardness so I look around the room and see Hulk. "Haven't seen you in a while?"

"Banner mean." He responds. I dont even ask.

I and Loki sit down on the couch in front of the team. The area is almost set up like the cafe in the friend's show.

"How are you enjoying Asgard?" I ask.

"It's really beautiful," Steve answers.

I nod at his statement. It's awkward for some reason.

"Thor, you got any scotch?" Tony asks.

"pff that's for the weak, but I got some stronger stuff."

"Okay then hit me," he asks.

Thor pours him a glass of some Asgardian liquor. He drinks some wincing his face because of the taste.

We laugh at him considering he's Tony Stak. I look around the room to see Peter looking at me, he's been awkward and quiet lately. But I guess I understand. Considering what happened. He has an awkward shy smile when I see him. He walks over to me Loki grabs my hand tightly I dont even want to see his face.

"Hey, Maya can I talk to you?" Peter asks me.

I turn to see Loki his jaw clenched. I tell him with my eyes, he lets go of my hand. I get up and look at Peter next to the couch.

"Can we go somewhere a little more private?"

"Uh okay." I grab his arm and we teleport to my room.

"What Peter? Before you say anything dont worry about it. Yes, our friendship is gonna be a little different now but you are still my best friend. I love you peter?"

"Uh" he scratches his neck. "I dont know what to say, you took the words right out of my mouth. I dont want to lose you. I love you, Maya. And I'm glad you found your person."

"Thank you it means a lot, even though I know you hate Loki."

he laughs at my comment.

"I appreciate you, Maya." He grabs a box out of his pocket. He opens the beautiful charm bracelet it already has two charms on it: a green crystal thing and an L.

"The crystal is a button that you can press when you need my help or anything. Got help from your dad."

"It's beautiful Peter thank you." he blushes in a friendly manner.

I give him a big fat hug and just then the door opens, Loki standing right there mouth slightly open with an 'i can't believe this' smirk. I pull away from Peter and just look at Loki's denial knowing what he's thinking already.

Peter looks at me and then Loki and it finally clicks in his head.

He starts waving his arm around, "it's not what you think I swear,"

"You know what whatever." he slams the door, yells, and walks away, somewhere.

I flinch at the yelling.

I just sigh out of disappointment myself.

"Look Peter ill talk to you tomorrow have fun exploring Asgard today. Tell the team I feel sick, dont say anything about Loki I dont need them hating him more than they already do."

"Are you sure Maya, is there anything you need?"

"No just go, ill be fine thank you."

He leaves back into the main room, leaving me alone in my room. I lock the door and shut the curtains. I'll give Loki the space he needs to calm down. I can't deal with this today. I've been trying this new trick with my powers making things teleport to me, as long as I have seen the item with my own eyes I should be able to do it. I think to the bar, a large bottle of some liquor is perfect. If I think about it long enough a little portal opens and it falls into my hands. Thanks, Frigga. I unscrew the bottle and take one big sip. The minute after tears start rolling down my eyes. I didn't do anything wrong. I take another big sip pinching my eyes shut. And then two more and then one more.

*****

My vision turns into a haze. My head is pounding I decide to go talk to Loki and teleport to his door with the bottle in my hand. I knock one time no response. Rude. I lean my ear against the door I can hear his ball hitting the wall. He's such a jerk. I knock three times in a row much louder now. No answer again.

I yell, "I can hear you, you know?"

No response. That's it I'm going in there. I teleport into his room. There he is on his bed bouncing the ball. There's a bottle of some type of wine next to him.

"you've be-been drinking..g." I slurred. His head turns but he still doesnt say a word.

"So what your just gonna ignore me, because I hugged my BESTFRIEND."

He opens his mouth like he's about to say something but I cut him off. " You know what fuck you! After all that I've done for you?" I breathe with an achy voice. "After all I did for you, risking my friends. Do-do you think I just forgot what you did? Killing all those innocent p-people."

I take another long sip. "Loki I love you...I would never leave you." I pause and scrunch my hair.

"Maya." his pale face, "I'm sorry"

I dont even want to accept his apology, I'm not. not yet.

"I'm leaving", I go to pick up meatball and trip over my legs. Loki catches me.

"Maya I'm so sorry please." his eyes are tearing up.

"I'll be back."

"Maya you can't teleport like this."

"Watch me." I teleport to the corner of the room and then bump into the door, and then I'm in new york.

With meatball in my shirt.

In front of his apartment.

Jacks Apartment.