Chapter 15

AN: I had to use my mom's computer to update sorry it took so long, might have to buy a charger.

Two weeks ago was really fun. They found Loki, Thor and I knocked out on the couches. People already caught on to Loki and me being friends. Now we have to reveal we're dating. We are right? Not sure if Odin or Frigga caught on. I feel a tap on my shoulder. Speak of the devil.

"Hello, Frigga," I said to her, with a smile.

"Hi, dear. I want to say thank you. In such a small time, you have changed Loki for the good. There is just something different in his eyes. I always see you two together. And every time I do he has the biggest smile on his face. Keep on doing what you are doing." She responded, giving me the biggest hug.

I quickly and gently returned it back. "You're welcome. My lady." She gives me a little smile and walks away.

Well, that means Odin caught on as well. Loki and I have just been walking around the castle lately. Or just reading in the main room. I don't really know what to do here. But being with Loki and sometimes Thor makes up for it. I walk into the main room and see Loki reading. I go and sit next to him.

"Hello, darling." he looks at me. "What's on your mind?"

"Nothing, what makes you think that?" I say as I crack my knuckles.

"You're fidgeting with your hands."

"Sorry, I don't usually care for my birthdays but this year feels different. Now that I got it off my chest."

"Go on," he pleads.

"It just feels weird, I'm officially getting older. And what about you? It takes you so long to age. What happens to us?" I say desperately.

"Maya, don't worry about it. Your birthday is coming up soon. And we are going to make the best of it. Ok." he grabs my hand gently. We've been quiet so no one can hear us.

"Ok," I responded. "Thank you." he calms my nerves just a bit. But enough. Thor comes up to us and we barely have enough to take apart our hands.

"Hello, you two." He pulls both of us up and takes us to an empty hallway. We both look at each confused but concerned.

"Yes?" I question.

"I'm not stupid. I've caught on to you two."

"What are you talking about?" Loki says witty.

"Brother, just know if you're gonna date her, you better be good to her."

"I'm right here." I pitch in disbelief.

"And if you're going to date him, be safe, for Odin's sake. Don't need any frost giant babies running around," he tells me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Loki tells him quite offended.

"Ok, I agree with all of those things you just said. But please don't tell anyone just yet."

"Uh about that."

"Who did you tell Thor?" I asked him.

"Mother and Father," I gave him a death glare. "Don't worry by any means."

I'm frustrated but don't say anything. "So that's why Frigga came up to me earlier."

"And you're sure Odin and Mother are ok with us," Loki asks him.

"Yes, they're excited for you two." he smiles. "In fact, they are having a feast."

"What?" Loki and I both say in sync.