Chapter 18

AN: Sorry for the long-awaited update, got hit with covid and didn't have the energy to write I plan to post more soon. Thank you to those who stayed.  Enjoy the chapter 

The team said they are staying the night. Just because half of them got drunk. But I don't mind. Most of the party is drunk out of their mind anyway. I'm tired and sweating and my hair is poofy. I go to sit on Loki's lap who has not moved away from the table for four hours. Tony went to the restroom a couple of times. The rest of the team was already sitting at the table out of breath and I'm very drunk.

"Uh excuse me just because you two have a thing going you still can't do that in front of me,'' Tony says, referring to me sitting on his lap.

"Sure sur-ee" I slur getting off his lap.

"You need water love." Loki hands me a glass of water.

"No i-i'm good."

"Drink it now." his voice intensifies.

I make an amused face and take a drink looking him directly in the eyes with a smirk on my lips. My mind drowns out everyone talking. Every time I look into his eyes it honestly feels like time stops. Yes, so cliche but they dont lie in those movies.

"I'm not gonna stop until you're somewhat sober," he tells me.

"Whatever" I listen only because I already have a major headache. But fuck I'm 20 years old.

I drink about three glasses of water in 10 minutes. I start to sober up and feel much better.

"I think I'm going to head to my room guys. The wonderful ladies who help me should show you your rooms." I look over at Thor, very drunk sleeping on the chair, "Since Thor is clearly incapable." I laugh.

"Okay, goodnight. Happy birthday see you tomorrow morning." Tony looks at me and then Loki. "No funny business."

Loki rolls his eyes.

I laugh ignoring his comment. And then grabs Loki's shoulders. "You coming?"

"Of course." he stands up grabbing my hand. He's been reticent this whole day.

I look back at the table once more before going to the room.

"GOODNIGHT" The rest of the team shouts.

We were walking out while holding Loki's hand the doors shut on us.

I teleport us to his room. Meatball running and jumping in my arms. Loki has a downward smile staring at me and Meatball. He pets his head.

"What's wrong?" I ask him in all concern.

"Nothing. Just enjoy watching you."

"Really?" I ask in all curiosity. "Or are you just nervous because of Tony and the team?"

I walked to Meatball's little area and put him down. Loki goes quiet. I have a Lil smirk. He sits on the bed taking his shirt off to be comfortable, I go stand in between his legs. I stare at his torso seeing his abs. The Gods really did create him. He looks down. I slide my hands up and down his chest, "Don't even worry about it, they will warm up. It already seems like it."

Not even seconds after he grabs my waist throwing me on the bed, he is hovering up above me.

"Thank you love, but today's your day." he starts pulling my dress up leaving me in my lingerie.

I smile kicking my shoes off. "How about we do something different today? A special gift I would say."

Before he could even say anything, I bring him down, kissing and laughing through our lips. While doing so I start undoing his belt. He smiles after getting the hint. He starts kissing my neck thirsty in lust. I pull down his pants...hard as a rock. Such a compliment. He unclasped my bra, he looks down with a devilish smile.